TLC Professional Landscaping

TLC Professional Landscaping Employee Reviews

An Employee-Oriented Culture

My experience working at TLC has been both engaging and challenging, in the best way possible. The managers truly want to see you succeed and will provide ample opportunities for you to improve your skillset (e.g., offering additional training, taking on a new role, etc.). I've gotten to work with staff in all 3 of the company's divisions, and everyone I have worked with is friendly and approachable. The company culture is employee-focused, this can be seen in the social events they run (e.g., East Park events, family BBQs, etc.) and the strong lines of communication between senior managers and employees.

Unfair and am sure illegal work practices

So I worked with TLC during last winter. What I felt was unfair was I would be first in the truck among workers and usually dropped off last after the crew lead went to the yard. What I felt illegal was I was the only worker , after all others dropped off, with crew leads and being asked to help at the yard, which I did, and not being paid drive time for still working and not being paid for work at the yard.

For the first time in a long time i wake up and look forward to going to work.

I've been working at TLC for about 6 years now and absolutely love my job. It's a very friendly and open book kinda work place. The managment is like nothing I've ever experienced before and our office staff is super friendly and way helpful no matter your needs including the best HR around. Would be completely happy to work here for many years to come as theres lots of room for growth.

Work enviroment

Overall a good work enviroment and great co-workers, i couldnt ask for anything more working at TLC. Its a good place to start your first job or even start a career.

Pros

Decent pay, good hours

Official response from TLC Professional Landscaping

9 August 2021
Hi there!Thank you for your review and the positive comments. We work hard on bringing the right people into our company culture.

good job and pay hours were not good

a typical day was wake up at 1am start working at 2am shovel snow for up to 10-15 hours everyday. I learned how hard a job is but it helped me and showed what I have to do to keep a job. the hardest part about the job was the hours. Waking up between 1-3 every morning then working until every place we had was done and at that time was between 3-5 everyday.

Pros

good pay

Cons

Official response from TLC Professional Landscaping

9 August 2021
Hi there!Thank you for the energy you brought to our Winter Snow and Ice removal - the safety of our clients is extremely important to us. The hours can be difficult, however we find the work rewarding.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TLC Professional Landscaping. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2