TLC Professional Landscaping

TLC Professional Landscaping Employee Reviews

Canada4 reviews
For the first time in a long time i wake up and look forward to going to work.
I've been working at TLC for about 6 years now and absolutely love my job. It's a very friendly and open book kinda work place. The managment is like nothing I've ever experienced before and our office staff is super friendly and way helpful no matter your needs including the best HR around. Would be completely happy to work here for many years to come as theres lots of room for growth.
Unfair and am sure illegal work practices
So I worked with TLC during last winter. What I felt was unfair was I would be first in the truck among workers and usually dropped off last after the crew lead went to the yard. What I felt illegal was I was the only worker , after all others dropped off, with crew leads and being asked to help at the yard, which I did, and not being paid drive time for still working and not being paid for work at the yard.
Work enviroment
Overall a good work enviroment and great co-workers, i couldnt ask for anything more working at TLC. Its a good place to start your first job or even start a career.
Pros
Decent pay, good hours
good job and pay hours were not good
a typical day was wake up at 1am start working at 2am shovel snow for up to 10-15 hours everyday. I learned how hard a job is but it helped me and showed what I have to do to keep a job. the hardest part about the job was the hours. Waking up between 1-3 every morning then working until every place we had was done and at that time was between 3-5 everyday.
Pros
good pay
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at TLC Professional Landscaping. Our community is ready to answer.
4.8