TLC LANDSCAPING
View all TLC LANDSCAPING reviews

TLC LANDSCAPING

TLC LANDSCAPING Employee Review

A Home Away from Home

- I grew to become an appreciated member of the team - I thoroughly enjoyed working with the other staff members - Great work/life balance and benefits

Same location

Little room for growth outside of Maintenance devision. Poor Management. Poor Leadership.

I've worked at TLC for 2 winter seasons and 3 spring-fall seasons. Many crew leaders lack proper leadership skills, ethic, respect for women in the workplace. Culture there is crew leader does the least amount of work puts in least amount of effort makes the highest wage on the crew, 1 helper who makes a significantly smaller wage but takes on the responsibility of a crew leader come vacation time. Rest of the crew is expected to do the most work and most tedious tasks on a daily basis and is paid the base wage. This makes for a lot of coming and going of new employees. A record of everything you do inside and outside of the company is kept of you, and can and will be used against you. Wintertime work you will be expected to operate heavy machinery such as tractors with plows and Ford f250/550's for as little as 15 hours with no break times. The company is greatly understaffed in the winter as they take on too much and over work every employee. A lot of accidents happen as a result of this. The first year I worked for the company, two assaults in the work place occurred. My overall experience at TLC has been short of my expectations.

Pros

Company events

Cons

Long hours, poor work place culture.
Same location

Great employees to work with in a team based environment

Could pay alot more but overall a great place to get your foot in the door. You can benefit alot from this company as they have alot to offer. Like apprenticeships and they do help with your licence if you need one.

Pros

Apprenticeships, good hours, fast paced.

Cons

Not great pay

Abusive behaviour

I was worked to the bone for a working interview. Got heat stroke and hurt my head. They chose not to hire me. They are a trash company with no compassion.

Pros

Cons

Terrible people

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TLC LANDSCAPING. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• TLC LANDSCAPING