TLC Healthcare Services

Clear
3.6Pay & benefits

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 5 reviews

No steady line

Your not given a steady line. Understaffed, but yet your get short shifted, on your clients, wear and tear on your vehicle. If your vehicle breaks down it's your fault for not finding other arrangements, short notice for receiving shifts.

Official response from TLC Healthcare Services

24 September 2020
You may have confused us with another company. Since March we have followed the Covid One Facility Rule and shifts are prescheduled in advance. As we are a support service there are indeed times where our staff are asked if they can cover a shift on short notice, but our policy is that staff can decline such offers. We assign our team members to their local community to reduce travel distances, but do offer all options to staff and staff can decline assignments if they feel the commute is too much. Sadly due to Covid, we have placed one client restrictions to Home Care and have had to eliminate short visits. This policy will remain in effect until it is safe for both our staff and clients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TLC Healthcare Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2