TLC Healthcare Services

TLC Healthcare Services Employee Reviews in Bracebridge, ON

Bracebridge, ON2 reviews

TLC allows flexibility in work/life balance

if you like working in different agencies and being challenged, TLC is for you. i like working in various facilities and meeting new people and the residents.

Pros

flexibility

Cons

not alot of shifts booked in advanced

Official response from TLC Healthcare Services

14 July 2019
We are happy to say that things have changed since 2017! We have grown and so have the shift opportunities.

No steady line

Your not given a steady line. Understaffed, but yet your get short shifted, on your clients, wear and tear on your vehicle. If your vehicle breaks down it's your fault for not finding other arrangements, short notice for receiving shifts.

Official response from TLC Healthcare Services

24 September 2020
You may have confused us with another company. Since March we have followed the Covid One Facility Rule and shifts are prescheduled in advance. As we are a support service there are indeed times where our staff are asked if they can cover a shift on short notice, but our policy is that staff can decline such offers. We assign our team members to their local community to reduce travel distances, but do offer all options to staff and staff can decline assignments if they feel the commute is too much. Sadly due to Covid, we have placed one client restrictions to Home Care and have had to eliminate short visits. This policy will remain in effect until it is safe for both our staff and clients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TLC Healthcare Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2