TJ'S THE KIDDIES STORE Employee Review

View all TJ'S THE KIDDIES STORE reviews

Loved the long term employees-hard to keep newer staff
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC1 June 2019
Depending on the day/time, the store can get slammed and you're going to be helping 3+ couples in car seats or strollers at a time. Hard to find people who want to work, but the OG staff and long term employees made this place enjoyable.
Pros
Easy to switch shifts
Cons
Warped floor = hard on back

Other TJ'S THE KIDDIES STORE Employee Reviews

Not much room for growth
Sales (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC14 May 2019
Limited room for growth. Understaffed very frequently which requires staff from other departments be distracted from their responsibilities. A good place to learn how to provide customer service. Staff and management are understanding.
Not worth your time
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC8 February 2019
I worked for this company for 6 years. Loved the staff and direct management. The customers were a bit demanding but overall loved my job. The reason I would not recommend it is because upper management meaning the owners and a few others don't care about employees. I never got raises unless I begged, if you had an issue don't even bother bringing it up. If you do well they don't care. They will only focus on what you are doing wrong and breath down your neck on making money but don't work on commission. Too many managers telling you to do ten different things ten different ways. No set rules that they stick too. If you don't care about long term the hours were great and they actually had good benefits.