Titanium Transportation Group
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Titanium Transportation Group Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
Works with you has continuous safety meetings for the advancing trucking industry. Newer equipment tractors and trailers. No real advancement unless willing to go US board IMO
Busy, steady, collaborative work day. Lots of familiar aspects of the job, yet not routine as dealing with Human Beings are all different, still never cease to surprise & impress ~ can be long days, common with Transportation.
All commission based, no room for advancement, management, direction and training is all on you. I would strongly look elsewhere as there is very little to entice anyone here.
If you are sleazy and an all around terrible person I still don't wish this company upon you.

Terrible management, HR dept that does NOTHING, So Unorganized and very toxic.
overnight shift job with a good working environment and management. somehow difficult because some of the products were heavy to lift. It gave me experience in product packaging
Pros
free snak
Best job environment you can get ever. It was my enjoyable part of my carrier. Workplace culture and management is very nice and they provide lot of opportunities to grow within company.
Pros
Free lunches, Friendly, Well managed
Cons
I dont find any