Titan Trailers Employee Reviews

Don't waste your time with TITAN
Confidential (Former Employee) –  Tillsonburg, ON6 April 2018
Awful place to work at. Save yourself the aggravation and look elsewhere. I found an employer where I make better money but most of all has way better work conditions and culture.
Pros
It's an option when in dire straits
Cons
Work conditions, work culture, treatment of employees
Work here as a last option
Welder (Former Employee) –  Delhi, ON18 August 2017
Most of the reviews here are very accurate. No chance to advance, very poor work environment, quantity over quality is the name of the game here. If you can deal with constant disrespect for an average salary, this is the place for you.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
Salary, work environment, you're just a number
Fast Growing Company
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Delhi, ON10 June 2017
Titan is constantly growing lots of new projects and opportunities. Because of the growth lots of new people and not all processes are clearly defined yet. This can be challenging but means there is lots of freedom to find the best way to do things and everybody pitches in to get the work done.
Pros
attendance bonus
Welder/Fitter (Current Employee) –  Delhi, ON27 May 2017
I have worked for Titan for 4 years. It is a great place to work because of the steady hours and great employees. It's a full-time job but it's definitely worth it. They are growing so I know my job is secure.
Pros
RRSP match program, attendance bonus
You get out of it what you put into it.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Delhi, ON8 April 2017
I`ve been at Titan Trailers for over 2 years. Pay is good, benefits are good, people are fantastic. They have high expectations of their employees because they build the best trailer on the market. The work is challenging and rewarding. Training is provided to ensure people are able to build their skills and achieve their maximum potential. Yes, the hours are long but that's because we`re busy ... very busy. Its nice to know that I don't have to worry about job security. Performance Reviews are done annually and wage increases are merit based. You get out of it what you put into it. Overall Titan Trailers is a great place to work and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is not afraid to get their hands dirty, who enjoys a challenge and who will show up every day, on time and get the job done.
Pros
Good pay, good benefits, good people. Challenging and rewarding work.
Cons
Never the same thing two days in a row.
Welder (Current Employee) –  Delhi, ON7 April 2017
Been here for more then 5 years. I do something different every day which is what I like best about the job. Like working for a family owned company because it is more like a small company. Feel like I have job security because the company is growing and hiring every year.
I work a lot of OT during the week but I am done early on Friday so I have extra time to do what I want on the weekend. Make lots of money at 1.5 OT rate so it is good because I am buying a house.
The people I work with are great and we get together after work every few weeks for drinks or hockey and play baseball in the summer.
I would recommend working here to anyone that wants an interesting long term job.
Pros
job security, won money for an attendence bonus
Cons
none really...it is a good job and I am happy here
Not for me
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Delhi, ON1 April 2017
I worked there for 3 years. It's a decent place to work if all you want a cheque at the end of the week. Titan Trailers is not the place to be if you crave an environment where you can be challenged, learn, grow and then add something to the place you work.

Titan is a place where management takes its self too seriously. It is as though they see themselves operating this huge company, but communicate on a juvenile level like a "mom and pops" run business.

Titan wasn't for me and I'm so glad I left.
Pros
weekly pay, always hiring
Cons
family run, arbitrary rules, long hours, depressing environment
Great place to work, lots of work, sucessfully growing company
Production Designer (Former Employee) –  Courtland, ON23 October 2015
Loved working there, friendly people, helpful knowledgable people great atmosphere, lastest technology good pay, awesome break room, great place to work
Pros
done at noon some days
Cons
for me long drive, no faults on Titans end