Tirecraft
Tirecraft Employee Review

I was hired Shortly after interview

30 December 2019
I am looking for reduced hours and closer to my home. Bayswater. Happy to work . Always on time and show up. Miss very little time. Customer service is paramount and safety in the operation of company vehicles as well as customer vehicle as well. Treat others with respect.
21 June 2020
Summary sums it all up. From the safety violations (which are endless) and on, to the lower industrial pay, there are better tire shops in Kamloops that pay better and have a better safety environment. Do yourself a favour if you do choose to work there, be it mechanic or tire tech, know the safety rules set by Work safe, and follow them.
29 May 2020
To many contracted positions pulling in to many directions...no focus. The management need to take control back from all the outside services they use, set a direction, develop a culture of their own and stay the course.
Owner/partners store structure is not conducive to successfully providing the best value and service to the client base. Each partnered location is focused on their individual location regardless of what is best and most cost effective to the customer. Stores and sales continually travel past other locations to provide service that would be less expensive to the customer from the closer location.
Pros
Local family owned
Cons
To many contract position with perceived authority over actual employees leading confusion, stress and poor environment
29 April 2020
my first day as a tire technician i was had sweeping floors, eventually i learned to use the tire machines but there was never enough work so i was just told to sweep floors for 6 hours and at the end of the day we would pressure wash the whole floor