Tirecraft

Tirecraft Employee Reviews for Automotive Technician

Automotive Technician7 reviews
Canada7 reviews
I started as a very green tire technician and within a few months I was able to compete with senior technicians. I had a lot of pride, joy and high expectations for myself.
Pros
pleasant environment
Cons
Very labour intensive
I worked the cooling system area. but found myself doing a lot of general work which is what I wanted too do in the first place. brakes, oil changes, tires, transmissions etc. family owned and operated which is both a positive and detriment
Pros
accomodating
Cons
never listen to employees
Great place to work at they have a good amount of Business they have cars going in and out staff is friendly workers are quicker doing their jobs comfortable waiting area rides home if your car has to stay at the shop
Pros
Pizza day fridays
work on cars more so then at places such as local lube shops, this review stuff is annoying, I don't work there any more okay
I got hired one time and then I left, end of story.
The manager was very insulting. never looked forward to going to work, always put in a lot of work and hours went above and beyond what was asked of me but was never appreciated but always been insulted on a daily basis. also insulted my family a lot. would never recommend this place to anyone looking for a job.
my co-workers showed me a lot of stuff,I have learned a lot form them, them most enjoyable part of the job was having the weekends off, the management every good. a typical day at work was having cars to work on all day. the hardest part of the job was when there was to many cars on some days.
Pros
having weekends off
they look after you if you work for them.They are a small company and very close
Pros
hes good to his guys
Cons
long hours and little pay