Tirecraft

Tirecraft Employee Reviews in Edmonton, AB

Edmonton, AB13 reviews
Polite and helpful front counter staff, work is done at the promised time, and they are very up front about what work on your vehicle needs to be done right away versus what can wait. Was a very good company to work for
Great place to work, fun, challenging and meet great customers
Tire season extremely busy

Hardest part of the job was going out into the cold

Most enjoyable part of the job was the people that I worked with
Great employer to work for and great work environment but lacked the ability to provide for my growing family. Would recommend for career driven individuals.
Pros
fellow employees are great people to work with.
Cons
long hours, lack of pay and respect for work provided
good staff to work with, good employer to work for, could use shop at own time so I had a key and code for alarm, pay was not great but was made up by having pool parties at bosses home
Pros
bar b que, made friends, worked hard and had fun
I worked the cooling system area. but found myself doing a lot of general work which is what I wanted too do in the first place. brakes, oil changes, tires, transmissions etc. family owned and operated which is both a positive and detriment
Pros
accomodating
Cons
never listen to employees
work on cars more so then at places such as local lube shops, this review stuff is annoying, I don't work there any more okay
I got hired one time and then I left, end of story.
great crew an great place to work. loved every minute of it. the sales team was there when you needed them, a safe place to work they always strive to be the best.
The manager was very insulting. never looked forward to going to work, always put in a lot of work and hours went above and beyond what was asked of me but was never appreciated but always been insulted on a daily basis. also insulted my family a lot. would never recommend this place to anyone looking for a job.
Being primarily a semi truck tire shop your typical day is physicaly demanding. You will experience both the benefits and drawbacks to a small high quality company. You will become friends with the very likable staff, but expectations are high.
Pros
1 hour lunches, friendly and flexible management
Cons
Open saturdays, physically demanding.
I Loved My job, seeing my customers daily was what made it fun. Physically tough, but never stopped learning. Co workers were good, one great Assistant Manager who did way more than the other but the poor assistant is protected by Management, but for the most part everyone worked hard,
Being able to learn from licensed techs was a great thing.And having the staff being confident with my results.I learned how to work well with others,and experience all the different types of vehicles we repaired.The management at Tirecraft are great.Many decades of repeat customers.The hardest part of the job was trying to meet promice times for customers.The most enjoyable part of the job was the friendly people,both internal co-workers and long time customers.
my co-workers showed me a lot of stuff,I have learned a lot form them, them most enjoyable part of the job was having the weekends off, the management every good. a typical day at work was having cars to work on all day. the hardest part of the job was when there was to many cars on some days.
Pros
having weekends off
Always a different day at Tirecraft. Plenty of tasks in the Marketing Department that involved keeping 4 websites up to date, ensuring all retail POS (Point Of Sale) material was fully stocked and designed many advertising pieces for multi-media channels (newspaper, magazines, direct mail). This job gave me the opportunity to learn more about the tire and automotive service industry (Retail). The upper management team was great to work for, as they would let you tackle projects at a reasonable pace without too much pressure. Hardest part of the job was to juggle the top priority projects amongst all your daily tasks. The most enjoyable part of the job was the ability to demonstrate my creativity when called upon.