Tirecraft
Tirecraft Employee Review

This is a great place to work for

14 February 2017
I would open the store and shop, make coffie and wait for customers to come in. my day would consist of making appointments and answering phone calls.
I learned a lot about tires while I was working there.

hardest part of the job was time management when we were at busy peaks.

the most enjoyable part of the job was meeting customers and the people that I worked with.
7 November 2019
Same role
Service Advisor/ Customer Service (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB
Great place to work, fun, challenging and meet great customers
Tire season extremely busy

Hardest part of the job was going out into the cold

Most enjoyable part of the job was the people that I worked with
21 June 2020
Tire Technician (Former Employee) - Kamloops, BC
Summary sums it all up. From the safety violations (which are endless) and on, to the lower industrial pay, there are better tire shops in Kamloops that pay better and have a better safety environment. Do yourself a favour if you do choose to work there, be it mechanic or tire tech, know the safety rules set by Work safe, and follow them.
29 May 2020
Employee (Current Employee) - Ingersoll, ON
To many contracted positions pulling in to many directions...no focus. The management need to take control back from all the outside services they use, set a direction, develop a culture of their own and stay the course.
Owner/partners store structure is not conducive to successfully providing the best value and service to the client base. Each partnered location is focused on their individual location regardless of what is best and most cost effective to the customer. Stores and sales continually travel past other locations to provide service that would be less expensive to the customer from the closer location.
Pros
Local family owned
Cons
To many contract position with perceived authority over actual employees leading confusion, stress and poor environment