Tire Chalet

Tire Chalet Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
fast paced always moving
very good experience and good environment would recommend but need to be physically fit and able to work all day. great atmosphere and people. only seasonal opportunity.
8 April 2020
Thank you for your feedback! Yes we appreciate fit individuals with great attitudes. As a seasonal business, we do our best to rehire (those who are willing) when the next opportunity presents itself.
Understanding managers, decent pay, 2 month seasonal work
Pros
Managers are super understanding and positive.

Great atmosphere for the most part.

Friendly coworkers.

Get to listen to music in the warehouse all shift.

Extremely physical job.

Good workers are almost always invited back for the next season.

Cons

Short seasons (2-3 months roughly)

Extremely physical job

A lot of people quit after a few days due to the hard labor .
8 April 2020
Hello! We really appreciate the feedback. Please let us know if you are available to come back in the future!
Waste of Time
Run by retards, Don't get paid in full and/or on time. No benefits and don't exactly pay retirement wages. Seen people just walk right out the door in the middle of their shifts.
8 April 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry you had a bad experience. We were going through some supervisory changes at the time and are confident things have improved since then. All the best to you in your professional endeavours.
Fun place to work
The pace off work was fast at times team work was high and strong in work place was always very treated with clear work vision management was good clean working area if you need time off it was granted and you could regain hours of work weekend off was good it is a seasonal job though so be prepared to go with flow of work but it was good employment people good friends made hope to have opportunity to get back next season if not employed with another company so cheers it was ok working there if you need employment
8 April 2020
We appreciate your feedback! We'd love for you to return if you are considering new employment. Take care!
very enjoyable place to work
all employees are friendly and willing to assit if needed
the most enjoyable part of the day is meeting new people making new friends learning new things about the city
8 April 2020
Awesome! Please get in touch with us should you need future employment!
Great place to work, looking forward to going back and work for them in the spring.
Fun days with something new every day. You are always moving and doing something so the time flies by very fast. looking forward to going back and working for them in the spring.
8 April 2020
Thanks so much for the feedback! We value great employees like you :)