TimeLine Logistic
View all TimeLine Logistic reviews

TimeLine Logistic

TimeLine Logistic Employee Review

Nepotism. Avoid.

Unless you're part of the family, you won't go far there. Look for somewhere else to work. Also the boss is not the most stable when it comes to critical decisions, Bearing in mind they answer to a parent company but they could handle it better.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Good place

Great company to work for if you know what you want, hard work pays off with Timeline... sitting at home doesn't. Dispatch team one of the most knowledgeable and helpful I ever came across
Same location

Unprofessional place to work

Very unprofessional staff(some,not all).unsanitary and dirty work environment,stressful.I was never paid on time.I drove mostly in Alberta, Saskatoon,BC and the US and didn't get enough time off.

Pros

Cons

Staff

A stable and productive place to work.

Timeline is a mid-sized international flat-deck carrier. It is always challenging meeting customer, driver, shipper and receiver individual needs, but Timeline continues to meet the mark. I am supported and encouraged to continue to help our clients improve their bottom lines and provide exceptional customer service.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TimeLine Logistic. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement