TimeLine Logistic
View all TimeLine Logistic reviews

TimeLine Logistic

TimeLine Logistic Employee Review

Good Place to work

Great place to work , working with the company for last 6 years , all I can say if you work hard you can make money you want. They are Professional .

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Unprofessional place to work

Very unprofessional staff(some,not all).unsanitary and dirty work environment,stressful.I was never paid on time.I drove mostly in Alberta, Saskatoon,BC and the US and didn't get enough time off.

Pros

Cons

Staff
Same location

A stable and productive place to work.

Timeline is a mid-sized international flat-deck carrier. It is always challenging meeting customer, driver, shipper and receiver individual needs, but Timeline continues to meet the mark. I am supported and encouraged to continue to help our clients improve their bottom lines and provide exceptional customer service.
Same location

Good company to work for, friendly and learning environment

Its a good company to work for. Strict about safety and driving habits. if you are a good and hardworking driver, you will be happy to work here. in last 5 years, never had problem regarding pay. always get advances if needed, better fuel discount. knowledgeable dispatch and management.

Pros

Good pay, On time pay, lot of work

Cons

Too much freight but less trucks around 40, need more trucks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TimeLine Logistic. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement