TimeLine Logistic

TimeLine Logistic Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews

A stable and productive place to work.

Timeline is a mid-sized international flat-deck carrier. It is always challenging meeting customer, driver, shipper and receiver individual needs, but Timeline continues to meet the mark. I am supported and encouraged to continue to help our clients improve their bottom lines and provide exceptional customer service.

Good Place to work

Great place to work , working with the company for last 6 years , all I can say if you work hard you can make money you want. They are Professional .

Insights into TimeLine Logistic

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Good company to work for, friendly and learning environment

Its a good company to work for. Strict about safety and driving habits. if you are a good and hardworking driver, you will be happy to work here. in last 5 years, never had problem regarding pay. always get advances if needed, better fuel discount. knowledgeable dispatch and management.

Pros

Good pay, On time pay, lot of work

Cons

Too much freight but less trucks around 40, need more trucks

Unprofessional place to work

Very unprofessional staff(some,not all).unsanitary and dirty work environment,stressful.I was never paid on time.I drove mostly in Alberta, Saskatoon,BC and the US and didn't get enough time off.

Pros

Cons

Staff

Nepotism. Avoid.

Unless you're part of the family, you won't go far there. Look for somewhere else to work. Also the boss is not the most stable when it comes to critical decisions, Bearing in mind they answer to a parent company but they could handle it better.

Good place

Great company to work for if you know what you want, hard work pays off with Timeline... sitting at home doesn't. Dispatch team one of the most knowledgeable and helpful I ever came across

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TimeLine Logistic. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement