Timbercreek Communities Employee Review

View all Timbercreek Communities reviews

Company Review
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 February 2019
I love working for Timbercreek Communities. It is growing at an exponential growth curve which is an outcome of entrepreneurial and creative mindset of our management that trickles down to the very end of the hierarchy. Working in this kind of culture encourages me to do something new and creative which makes work exciting.

I work in the HR department which is a cherry on the cake – such an invigorating experience to be a part of HR team where we help build and grow each other. We are proud to call ourselves ‘The Dream Team’ which is a product of immense trust, collaboration and support we offer to each other.

Other Timbercreek Communities Employee Reviews

Corporate HQ_Support Office
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 March 2019
Open environment in terms of team-to-team interactions, senior management approach-ability & knowledge accessibility.
Work life balance is proportional to seasonal variations in business, pretty much like all other contemporary enterprises, with some pretty busy days to relatively relaxed days.
Highly encouraged industry learning substantiates the company's active growth phase. There is, of course good scope to sharpen technical skills as well.
Overall, a healthy & supportive journey till now.
Pros
Employee socialization
Regional Painter (Current Employee) –  Central Ontario6 March 2019
As a regional painter for the company you have lots of opportunity to learn and grow. It's perfect for a job as a painter looking to gain more experience. Upper management is always there to support you when you need it. Overall timbercreek is a great place to work.
Pros
Work life balance, benefits, learning opportunities, material costs covered, milage
Cons
Some travel required

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Timbercreek Communities. Our community is ready to answer.