Timbercreek Communities Employee Review

View all Timbercreek Communities reviews

Regional Painter (Current Employee) –  Central Ontario6 March 2019
As a regional painter for the company you have lots of opportunity to learn and grow. It's perfect for a job as a painter looking to gain more experience. Upper management is always there to support you when you need it. Overall timbercreek is a great place to work.
Pros
Work life balance, benefits, learning opportunities, material costs covered, milage
Cons
Some travel required

Other Timbercreek Communities Employee Reviews

Corporate HQ_Support Office
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 March 2019
Open environment in terms of team-to-team interactions, senior management approach-ability & knowledge accessibility.
Work life balance is proportional to seasonal variations in business, pretty much like all other contemporary enterprises, with some pretty busy days to relatively relaxed days.
Highly encouraged industry learning substantiates the company's active growth phase. There is, of course good scope to sharpen technical skills as well.
Overall, a healthy & supportive journey till now.
Pros
Employee socialization
Perfect work&life balance
Regional Administrator (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB4 March 2019
I am really lucky to work in Timbercreek Communities. From the first day I am feeling support of the team. I was not afraid to ask questions. I had a great experience with on-boarding process. My first two weeks were stress less as I knew what was my next step is. Every day I learn something new. And I know that I have everything to build a successful career at the company. We have a good communication among employees even from other locations and it helps to avoid misunderstanding during the work. I am having an amazing manager who is extremely helpful.
Pros
Training, team lunches, team meetings, good salary, free parking
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Timbercreek Communities. Our community is ready to answer.