Timbercreek Communities Employee Review
Good place to work
As a regional painter for the company you have lots of opportunity to learn and grow. It's perfect for a job as a painter looking to gain more experience. Upper management is always there to support you when you need it. Overall timbercreek is a great place to work.
Ratings by category
Work life balance, benefits, learning opportunities, material costs covered, milage
Some travel required
This was my first job. It was really fun and good experience. The supervisors were friendly, as well as other staff members in the building. The wage was more than expected. Overall really good place for teenager who are looking for their first job.
Free lunch sometimes
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Timbercreek Communities. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 77 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Timbercreek Communities
- If you were to leave Timbercreek Communities, what would be the reason?9 people answered
- Does Timbercreek Communities allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?6 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Timbercreek Communities a better place to work?5 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Timbercreek Communities?5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Timbercreek Communities? What are the ste…4 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Timbercreek Communities?3 people answered
- What is the company culture at Timbercreek Communities?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Timbercreek Communities?3 people answered
- Does Timbercreek Communities require background check?3 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Timbercreek Communities?2 people answered
See all questions and answers
Timbercreek Communities Reviews by Job Title
Timbercreek Communities Reviews by Location