Timbercreek Communities Employee Review

View all Timbercreek Communities reviews

Great Place To Work!
Revenue Accountant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 February 2019
Working at Timbercreek has been such a great experience! Everyone is really friendly and willing to help out with anything you need.

The workplace culture is amazing and fun. Everyone works very hard but we also have time to socialize and get to know each other better.

Working here has allowed me to expand on my skills and learn new processes that I can take with me into the future.

Other Timbercreek Communities Employee Reviews

Corporate HQ_Support Office
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 March 2019
Open environment in terms of team-to-team interactions, senior management approach-ability & knowledge accessibility.
Work life balance is proportional to seasonal variations in business, pretty much like all other contemporary enterprises, with some pretty busy days to relatively relaxed days.
Highly encouraged industry learning substantiates the company's active growth phase. There is, of course good scope to sharpen technical skills as well.
Overall, a healthy & supportive journey till now.
Pros
Employee socialization
Regional Painter (Current Employee) –  Central Ontario6 March 2019
As a regional painter for the company you have lots of opportunity to learn and grow. It's perfect for a job as a painter looking to gain more experience. Upper management is always there to support you when you need it. Overall timbercreek is a great place to work.
Pros
Work life balance, benefits, learning opportunities, material costs covered, milage
Cons
Some travel required

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Timbercreek Communities. Our community is ready to answer.