Timbercreek Communities Employee Review

View all Timbercreek Communities reviews

Great working environment/ fair salary
Revenue Accountant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 February 2019
I have been working in this company for 1 year. Before the interview, I reviewed Timbercreek's review here. It turned out I got the job and I really enjoyed working here at support center ( head quarter). Here I am to give everyone an better idea about this company.

It is an open office where everyone knows each other. The working load is reasonable. we have constant meetings to share the opinions regarding to any improvement in work. At the end of the day, you are not only doing your own job, but more wisely and proficient.

The reason we call our head quarter - Support center, is because we want to help out the sites as much as we could. This is what I was told the first day at work. I really like this idea.

All in all, job culture is very healthy and inspiring. The company cares about the benefits and all. You will enjoy working here!

Other Timbercreek Communities Employee Reviews

Corporate HQ_Support Office
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 March 2019
Open environment in terms of team-to-team interactions, senior management approach-ability & knowledge accessibility.
Work life balance is proportional to seasonal variations in business, pretty much like all other contemporary enterprises, with some pretty busy days to relatively relaxed days.
Highly encouraged industry learning substantiates the company's active growth phase. There is, of course good scope to sharpen technical skills as well.
Overall, a healthy & supportive journey till now.
Pros
Employee socialization
Regional Painter (Current Employee) –  Central Ontario6 March 2019
As a regional painter for the company you have lots of opportunity to learn and grow. It's perfect for a job as a painter looking to gain more experience. Upper management is always there to support you when you need it. Overall timbercreek is a great place to work.
Pros
Work life balance, benefits, learning opportunities, material costs covered, milage
Cons
Some travel required

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Timbercreek Communities. Our community is ready to answer.