Timbercreek Communities Employee Review

View all Timbercreek Communities reviews

Surprised they are still in business
Building Administrator (Former Employee) –  London, ON6 August 2018
Came to Timbercreek as a Temp and wanted full time Permanent Position.
Received it quickly but everything that was promised like training (3 weeks) was only 4 days.

They treat you poorly as a Temp everything is on a need to know basis. This doesn’t change when you become permanent staff.

I came from 45 successful years of Nursing to a real mess hoping I could get things changed. They ignored reguests for needs around the office. Although I have a strong work ethic and excellent time management skills they all go for nothing if there is no training

They love to dump more and more responsibilities on you but fail to show you how to become competent in your role.

They love to have you take responsibility for everything not done but fail to train you so as you can take responsibility

I feel imbaressed to put this company on my resume but the skills I learned I earned.

Money was not important because of my pension but I found the 9 hour days with no lunch break difficult to balance exercise, appointments etc because it’s 9-6 or 10-7pm

Definitely do not recommend this job for anyone unless it is divinely appointed.

A Nightmare to say the least
Pros
You get a chance to work Permanent Full Time right away
Cons
When you come to your senses you realize “what the heck happened”

Other Timbercreek Communities Employee Reviews

Corporate HQ_Support Office
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 March 2019
Open environment in terms of team-to-team interactions, senior management approach-ability & knowledge accessibility.
Work life balance is proportional to seasonal variations in business, pretty much like all other contemporary enterprises, with some pretty busy days to relatively relaxed days.
Highly encouraged industry learning substantiates the company's active growth phase. There is, of course good scope to sharpen technical skills as well.
Overall, a healthy & supportive journey till now.
Pros
Employee socialization
Regional Painter (Current Employee) –  Central Ontario6 March 2019
As a regional painter for the company you have lots of opportunity to learn and grow. It's perfect for a job as a painter looking to gain more experience. Upper management is always there to support you when you need it. Overall timbercreek is a great place to work.
Pros
Work life balance, benefits, learning opportunities, material costs covered, milage
Cons
Some travel required

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Timbercreek Communities. Our community is ready to answer.