Timbercreek Communities Employee Review

View all Timbercreek Communities reviews

Building Manager
Building Manager (Former Employee) –  London, ON21 October 2018
A typical day at Timbercreek was making sure the common areas were cleaned before 8am. I would then go thought the work orders for the day and meet up with prospective residents and vendors. I would also order stock needed for the buildings and contact vendors for specific issues I could not repair. in the afternoon I would do the administrative work and look over the Arrears in the building and knock on doors. at the end of the day I would make sure the lobby was cleaned again and sometime finish up the unit turn cleaning or repairs as needed.

The hardest part of the job was the long days and being on call 24/7

the best part of the job was the resident interactions.
Pros
I had my unit paid for
Cons
very long hors... basically on call 24/7

Other Timbercreek Communities Employee Reviews

Corporate HQ_Support Office
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 March 2019
Open environment in terms of team-to-team interactions, senior management approach-ability & knowledge accessibility.
Work life balance is proportional to seasonal variations in business, pretty much like all other contemporary enterprises, with some pretty busy days to relatively relaxed days.
Highly encouraged industry learning substantiates the company's active growth phase. There is, of course good scope to sharpen technical skills as well.
Overall, a healthy & supportive journey till now.
Pros
Employee socialization
Regional Painter (Current Employee) –  Central Ontario6 March 2019
As a regional painter for the company you have lots of opportunity to learn and grow. It's perfect for a job as a painter looking to gain more experience. Upper management is always there to support you when you need it. Overall timbercreek is a great place to work.
Pros
Work life balance, benefits, learning opportunities, material costs covered, milage
Cons
Some travel required

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Timbercreek Communities. Our community is ready to answer.