Timbercreek Communities Employee Reviews for Leasing Specialist

Overworked
LEASING & ADMINISTRATIVE SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK10 July 2018
I workwd worked 50- 70 hrs a week and cared about my job and the residents only to be treated extremely poorly by a new manager. This manager continuously was on my case for tedious nonsense all while they watched movies because they were bored. Very high stress job and they do not hire enough people all around to maintain the properties properly.
Higher Management Issues
Leasing & Admin Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON15 October 2017
Long days always on call, Even as a Leasing Specialist you are expected to do the work of a building manager without the salary. Higher management does not care about its employees, and if you question any of their decisions they will fire you and have you replaced by a temp the next day and will kick you out of your apartment in 5 Days without giving you all monies owed. There is definitely no job security. I would have rated them 0 stars but unfortunately That is not possible. If you want horrible pay for a job description that changes every day and no job security. Pick Timbercreek Communities.
Pros
Free apartment
Cons
long hours, poor higher management, no training
Fast-paced industry
Admin & Leasing Specialist (Current Employee) –  London, ON21 February 2017
I've learned to balance priorities in a breakneck speedy environment.
Management could benefit from listening to employees concerns and balancing employees tasks more efficiently and hiring more people to balance current employees tasks. Most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people and helping them find the most suitable product for them and keeping current residents happy. Most difficult part of the job is balancing work and home life. Too many tasks for one individual (due to essentially executing 3 full time positions daily).