Timbercreek Communities

Timbercreek Communities Employee Reviews for Leasing Agent

Leasing Agent5 reviews
Canada5 reviews
Typical day starts with emailing the prospects for renting,rerunning their calls,book appointments for showing's.
Learned time management better customer relations,rental laws, executing rental lease, customer retaining and team management.

Most enjoyably part working with Timbercreek is achieving targets and earning 99% incentives and commission.
Not a very collaborative work environment. There is a disconnect between their Support Office, and some of the smaller regional offices and teams. Not a lot of support when team members are overworked. Some regions are very understaffed.
The worst management team to work for! They are only there for themselves and do not support anybody else whatsoever! There is a reason they go through so many staff. If you like to work for a place where the manager is unskilled at managing staff, throws you under the bus every chance they get, keeps piling more and more work on you and holds you accountable for everything that is out of your control...then Timbercreek Communities is definitely the place for you.
Pros
The end of the day
Cons
The start of the day
In my experience with this company was overall okay
I gave more than I received

Not a loyal company and they will feed you to the wolves the minutes they get a chance

The management expects way too much and there is never any funds to support it , they want you to give up your weekends and your time without any recognition

They simply don't appreciate anyone! !!

I couldnt have said it any better.. but you did sugar it up a little.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
Work 1 day gone the next
In my experience with this company was overall okay
I gave more than I received

They simply don't appreciate anyone! !!
Pros
Free lunch ??? Haha
Cons
No free lunch
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Timbercreek Communities. Our community is ready to answer.