Timbercreek Communities Employee Reviews in Toronto, ON

Great Place to Work
Property Accountant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 March 2019
The company is focused on growth and improvements. It provides good benefits and finds ways to reward and accommodate its employees.

Management is open to suggestions and works with you. Other employees and staff are approachable and willing to assist.

Overall, I recommend to work at the Timbercreek Communities support office.
Pros
work/life balance, benefits, free coffee/snacks, located right by TTC station, close to park and restaurants
Cons
No common/quiet area to sit and lounge, besides the kitchen and main entrance
Great Place To Work!
Revenue Accountant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 February 2019
Working at Timbercreek has been such a great experience! Everyone is really friendly and willing to help out with anything you need.

The workplace culture is amazing and fun. Everyone works very hard but we also have time to socialize and get to know each other better.

Working here has allowed me to expand on my skills and learn new processes that I can take with me into the future.
Great working environment/ fair salary
Revenue Accountant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 February 2019
I have been working in this company for 1 year. Before the interview, I reviewed Timbercreek's review here. It turned out I got the job and I really enjoyed working here at support center ( head quarter). Here I am to give everyone an better idea about this company.

It is an open office where everyone knows each other. The working load is reasonable. we have constant meetings to share the opinions regarding to any improvement in work. At the end of the day, you are not only doing your own job, but more wisely and proficient.

The reason we call our head quarter - Support center, is because we want to help out the sites as much as we could. This is what I was told the first day at work. I really like this idea.

All in all, job culture is very healthy and inspiring. The company cares about the benefits and all. You will enjoy working here!
Company Review
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 February 2019
I love working for Timbercreek Communities. It is growing at an exponential growth curve which is an outcome of entrepreneurial and creative mindset of our management that trickles down to the very end of the hierarchy. Working in this kind of culture encourages me to do something new and creative which makes work exciting.

I work in the HR department which is a cherry on the cake – such an invigorating experience to be a part of HR team where we help build and grow each other. We are proud to call ourselves ‘The Dream Team’ which is a product of immense trust, collaboration and support we offer to each other.
Good company for those willing to work hard
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 January 2019
It is a good company for those willing to work hard. If you want an easy job this is not the place for you. To make the best of it have an open mind and be flexible. Upper management has the best intentions at heart.
Pros
Career growth, training
building manager
Building Manager - (Full-Time) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON5 November 2018
make sure your lobbies and common areas are clean and meet up with vendors and prospective residents. long days and live on site. cleaning of unitsa as well
Pros
free rent
Cons
live in the building
Look elsewhere
Administrator Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 September 2018
Company is based on favoritism. No room for growth, and if there is it’s VERY little room. Head office in Toronto is very disorganized and staff are rude, especially those “higher up”. Great benefits is all Timbercreek has to offer. I’ve seen so many people leave on their own in different areas of Ontario and positions.
Benefits
Cons
Rude staff, long hours
Great learning experience,good work culture
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 September 2018
Typical day starts with emailing the prospects for renting,rerunning their calls,book appointments for showing's.
Learned time management better customer relations,rental laws, executing rental lease, customer retaining and team management.

Most enjoyably part working with Timbercreek is achieving targets and earning 99% incentives and commission.
Productive and fun place
Accounting Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 January 2018
Good management and generous with employees, however still growing so lot of process change and lack work/life balance. Still lot of manual process. Overall a good place to work
Pros
good with employees
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 September 2017
No room for advancement in the company, little down time for family or friends, expect to be worked in this company, long hours and emergency coverage.
Great Place to work
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 January 2015
Timbercreek is a great place to work for someone who is just starting their career. There is great advancement and great benefits.
Pros
On the job Training
Cons
Great management, good focus on teamwork and collaborative workplace. Excellent support for staff and training programs.
Operations Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 December 2014
Great management techniques, thorough, holistic, comprehensive forward-looking plan for the company, and makes all their employees feel like part of the team.