Timbercreek Communities Employee Reviews in Ottawa, ON

Gained a lot of skills and work associates are very helpful.
A) Painter/Painter Supervisor/ Maintenance worker (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON24 February 2019
Working at Timbercreek gave me a lot of new opportunities and skills necessary for future jobs. It was a job that required hard working/effort, patience, strong moral, and positive work habits. In return the efforts are definitely worth the job.
Great Culture & Fantastic People
N/A (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON6 February 2019
I have never worked for a better group of people. I have always felt part of a larger team, and have had nothing but opportunity for advancement. The company delivers on their promises, and is always ready to ask for input. I am a long term employee and don't see myself with a future anywhere else.
Pros
Cons
Property Management is hard work
overall good job
Painter (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON27 January 2019
I've worked there twice and overall it was so good. Wake up at 8am and paint. I learned how to communicate with others. The most enjoyable part of the job is the environment and how people respect one another.
Pros
free lunches
Fun place with board games for lunch time.
Painter (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON18 February 2018
This was my first job. It was really fun and good experience. The supervisors were friendly, as well as other staff members in the building. The wage was more than expected. Overall really good place for teenager who are looking for their first job.
Pros
Free lunch sometimes
not a good place to work
former building manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON3 April 2017
for me I felt that the work load was getting bigger by the week with no compensation for the workload. there needs to be a balance. if you want us to work fine but it must balance the workload as well and stop being so greedy for money and power that is not what life is about. people work to live not live to work. also there should be a team effort for the company but there is not. it is a here's the key there's your job go. when I first started for them it was great by the time I left it was not good at all they work all of us like slaves more or less added on work but pay stayed the same all companies need to balance out the work/pay thing or don't get big and poison yourself with money. People make you money b/c they work for you.
Pros
its a job
Cons
mostly everything
Good Pay but lacking in direction and no sense of empowerment to do my job
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON19 February 2014
I was hired as a manager but it was only in name. I didn't feel that I had any authority once so ever. I was given very little guidance in the direction that I was expected to go. I was terminated 2 days prior to my 90 probation period, being told that my position was being eliminated.
Pros
Decent Pay
Cons
Lack of empowerment to do my job