Timbercreek Communities

Timbercreek Communities Employee Reviews in Kitchener, ON

Kitchener, ON5 reviews
Working for Timbercreek Communities was a fun and great experience. I was awarded opportunities to learn new skills and to also grow my own skills. The staff were great and very fun to work with. The hours and job itself worked around my schedule as a single father. I really enjoyed working for them
Management's clearly unorganized, and haven't got a clue as to where tools or product needed for the jobs are located...which makes your 15 min plumbing job a 4 hour ordeal. Managers and office staff engage in gossiping within the office and change rules to suit themselves.
After working for this company for a while I have learned to appreciate what a lot of residents go through living in a place like this.
The turn over rate for maintenance is frightening and if someone comes along who takes more than you can. See ya

I have watched so many good workers quit one after another and regional manager could care less, they know someone else is hungry out there. Do yourself a favour and look for a company with morals and understanding to the work load that is thrown at you. As said in a few reviews the regional manager is a snake.

Months of promises that never come and don't fool yourself in thinking they like you.
Pros
Working with amazing people
Cons
Everything to do with management
The ability of this company to stay in business is amazing, especially when you know that the only thing they care about is the BOTTOM LINE. Corporate office is like completely different Universe, they have absolutely no idea what site teams are going through. Also don't be fooled by the name "support office", it really should be called "blame distribution center". You will be fed to wolfs daily. There is no training provided when you start and you will have to find your way around very quickly. Your hours might change, and no you are not going to be paid any extra for extra hours. Forget about lunch, there is no time for that! Your manager might insist that you close the doors and have lunch brake, but at the same time you are expected to answer the phone (that usually doesn't stop ringing). Residents are treated very poorly as well: you will never get an answer from HO to a real issue, but somehow YOU supposed to provide Best Service!!! Do yourself a BIG favor and never go anywhere close to this company! They don't deserve smart, loyal, hardworking people. I was lucky to work with the most amazing site team, but one by one we all left and no one at HO cared.Don't flatter yourself, you are not even a number.
If you read other reviews, you'll see the same story from coast to coast.

Sadly it's all true :(

On the positive note:You will never have to answer a question "Why are you looking for another job?". Every company in this industry knows how awful Timbercreek is.
Pros
Had a chance to work with amazing people on site! Now we all gone.
Cons
No life left in you after work.
This Company has its ups and downs. They went though a lot of staff members because people were under valued. they valued the employees that were not able to complete their jobs.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Timbercreek Communities?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Timbercreek Communities. Our community is ready to answer.