To maintain my sanity. They expect you to work for up to 16 hours a day without additional pay, while expecting you to overlook their complete lack of regard for safety of staff or tenants.
Some managers followed their own personal agenda and never paid you for the hours you worked in on call.
I cant lie honestly
Regional manager wanted you out. So things would be made very difficult and very stressful for yo until you either quit or got fired.
Making sure that there are always opportunities for learning and growth with satisfactory compensation in any achieved position.
Thus far, I am quite satisfied with what the company has to offer and I'm looking forward to developing my technical and enabling competencies within the organization.
Management didn’t like you.
They don’t follow laws, building codes or city bylaws
Management, well “corporate” theybhave no idea what goes on and they don’t care about their staff or tenants. It’s only about $$$
Management didn't like you
- Does Timbercreek Communities allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?6 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Timbercreek Communities a better place to work?5 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Timbercreek Communities?5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Timbercreek Communities? What are the ste…4 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Timbercreek Communities?3 people answered
- What is the company culture at Timbercreek Communities?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Timbercreek Communities?3 people answered
- Does Timbercreek Communities require background check?3 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Timbercreek Communities?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Timbercreek Communities?2 people answered