To Fire everyone is not an easy thing just put them back for education so they will learn what their missing. Then fired them if they didn’t follow how to lead people not slavery.
Fire a lot of people you really have a lot of dead meat you are paying don't say to much about your eco
Fire everyone and start over , disgusting culture in your management.
The company actively works on how to make itself better, so there is nothing to change immediately, but there is always good change on the horizon.
Fire everyone and start over
- If you were to leave Timbercreek Communities, what would be the reason?9 people answered
- Does Timbercreek Communities allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?6 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Timbercreek Communities?5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Timbercreek Communities? What are the ste…4 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Timbercreek Communities?3 people answered
- What is the company culture at Timbercreek Communities?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Timbercreek Communities?3 people answered
- Does Timbercreek Communities require background check?3 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Timbercreek Communities?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Timbercreek Communities?2 people answered