Tim Hortons Employee Review

full-time, always busy
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Oshawa7 January 2014
I worked at Tim Horton's pretty much every day, which i enjoyed because it kept me very busy. I learnt how to work the cash register, deal with a lot of customers with different personalities throughout the day. I made coffee, and was taught how to work deli. Which includes making bagels, sandwiches, soup, chilli, breakfast sandwiches, etc. By working deli i had to make sure i had fresh products and write times down for when food products expire. I had to work at a very fast pace because on deli you are not only making food for the customers in the store, but also drive-thru customers. This job taught me how to multitask and work fast paced. I loved my co-workers, we worked very well as a team. I'd say the hardest part of the job was dealing with customers who weren't the nicest. The most enjoyable part of my job was how many hours i got working there. Nothing i love more than a full-time job.
Pros
a lot of shifts and long hours
Cons
not much space behind the counter

Other Tim Hortons Employee Reviews

good
Supervisor position at Tim Hortons (Former Employee) –  Harwood, ON22 April 2018
great place to work. good working environment, nice people, proper lunch breaks. customers were polite. manager was very nice. very diverse culture. learned to work as a team and independently.
Pros
people
Cons
breaks
Working at Tim Hortons
Restaurant Team Member (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON21 April 2018
I enjoyed working there because of the great co-workers. The job was not difficult because I enjoy social interactions with customers and co-workers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tim Hortons. Our community is ready to answer.

53.5K