Tim Hortons Employee Review

Busy and productive workplace
Store Front (Former Employee) –  Lansdowne and queen5 January 2014
We as a team strived to make our customers or as we liked to call them "guests" feel welcomed and at home. Each day we learned to be more precise in our work to ensure the product gets prepared well and served as quickly as possible, and looking for ways to improve our communication with our guests. Management and coworkers always provided a friendly and warm environment, it was always enjoyable working with them side by side. The hardest part of the job would have to be the odd customer that would give the workers a hard time, but the most enjoyable would have to be knowing that we all did a solid job at the end of the day, and seeing our guests leave with a smile.

Other Tim Hortons Employee Reviews

friendly and multi -cultured work environment
Front Counter Staff (Current Employee) –  Port Coquitlam, BC20 May 2018
Timhortons provides a friendly atmosphere where you get to involved with various types of people.The constant team work maintains customer satisfaction.I learned how to deal with various customer issues and always ensured a smile on my customer 's face.For example , In some days when we are short staffed and also we are having a busy hour ,then our customers get frustrated and yell at us . In such situations I always talked to them politely and listened to their complaints and fixed them.We have a friendly management who is ready to listen to our problems and helps us out. The most interesting part of the job is the multi-culture work environment and the team work.The hardest part of the job is the busy environment.
Pros
team work
Cons
busy work environment
hot, sweaty, stressful
Cashier/Barista/Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Orleans, ON20 May 2018
to compensate for the minimum wage increase, this establishment hired at least 30 people for this 1 store but made it so that the employees only got 1 shift every 2 weeks. sometimes 1 for every 2 weeks. i had just gotten 3.5 hours for 4 full weeks.
Pros
nice co workers
Cons
horrible hours & poor managment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tim Hortons. Our community is ready to answer.

53.5K