Tim Hortons Employee Review

It is a very challenging workplace.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC6 January 2014
It is a very challenging workplace, start your day early and ends late, full of surprises, I have encountered so many things good and bad that helps me become stronger and help improves me as a person.

Other Tim Hortons Employee Reviews

Okay place to work.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON24 April 2018
Worked at Tim Hortons in 2013. At that time I was just 16 & still in highschool. My only problem was that I was being offered to be paid a student pay. Meaning that I got paid less than minimum wage. Still I took the job and asked what the difference was with receiving student pay & I was told that I would not be asked to do certain tasks like carry heavy milk bags and such. However, I still ended up doing the same amount of work as the rest of the staff and got paid less.
Productive workplace where I learned about team work
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Ajax, ON24 April 2018
Going into the Tim Hortons atmosphere, I didn't know what to expect. It was my first time doing a fast food service job, so it was a new environment for me. While working there, I learned the importance of team work. With a job, such as Tim Hortons, that can get really busy at times, it is essential to work within your team efficiently and respectively. Additionally, I learned that communication is an important factor in having a healthy work environment. Often times, issues can be resolved just by simply communicating with a fellow crew member. I enjoyed working with the staff at teams as everyone was respectful
Pros
compensation and making new friends
Cons
The downfall of multi-tasking at times when trying to juggle multiple things at once

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tim Hortons. Our community is ready to answer.

53.5K