Tim Hortons logo
Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons Employee Reviews for Front End Associate

Found 890 reviews matching the searchSee all 19,371 reviews

very energized to work at Tim's

When I am strong and healthy, the employer is so happy to me in regards to job performance. But, time change when I fall down, and got accident with work related injury. I am treated nothing. That's why I am not happy leaving Tim Horton's. NO BENEFITS at all. I don't know if it's only to the store where I worked? Please try to ask...if you are interested working at Tim's.

Pros

I feel that...time finish quickly everyday because it's always busy.

Cons

I met many picky, and difficult customers.

Fun

I would recommend this for anyone great job experience meet as kinds of life unique cultural backgrounds as team members come and go it was a pleasure to work with

It was fun but almost always busy and I was kinda stressed a lot of the time

It was fun but almost always busy and I was kinda stressed a lot of the time. The hardest part was trying to remember how the drinks are made. A lot of the people are nice and made working there fun.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Productive fast and fun environment to work in

I really enjoyed working at this Tim hortons I loved that it was always busy so time went by very fast and work was never over whelming. The management team is excellent they have all treated me awesome with respect and love. The team overall was awesome as well very young team but hard team workers that show up o time and ready to work! I loved it I actually really miss them :(

Pros

Free drinks

Cons

Short staff

Meh

It was great when i first started. It's an okay first job. Not something to make a career out of. I stayed for the people, not the pay. It's not something you can easily live off of. There's different shifts, mornings, afternoons, evenings, nights, as well as student hours. It will give experience for those who don't have any job experience. And it's good for students saving for their education. I did meet people there that are still friends.

Pros

Coworkers were great, if you needed time off they accommodated well

Cons

No consistent pay or hours, customers are difficult, product builds change all the time, only 2 fifteen minutes breaks for an 8 or 9 hour shift

Great people, good job.

I have been working at a Tim Hortons in Victoria B.C. for 3 1/2 months and I am quite satisfied with my job. The only con I would have is that my location is a 30 min bus ride, a 50 min walk and a 10 min car ride away. I have considered switching locations or finding a different job, but the people at my location are kind and competent and I would rather continue working with them. I was hired at 14 years old and I was hired on the spot at my interview. In the interview I was asked to tell her about myself and my interests and then asked about my resume. The management at my location is incredible and all of the employees are nice. The job gets easier as you do it as it is rather repetitive but it’s still good work.

Pros

30% discount when not working and free donuts, muffins, timbits, cookies, biscuits, coffee, iced coffee, tea, hot chocolate etc. when working.

Cons

Free unlimited coffee and donut on your breaktime.

I love working at tims, at the beginning all are great, but changing leaders and bringing in new team members without proper training is hard for those who work at tim for a long time. They do not listen very well and no common sense most of the time.

Pros

I enjoy working with the team member i am with.

Cons

Hard labour for individual.

Not trained properly, High expectations and criticized

This was the most stressful job I have ever endured. Training was not provided properly, that probably explains the high turn over rate.You were put down and criticized if you did not work fast enough and pressured by Management to enter orders faster and accurately after 2 weeks in. Felt inadequate every day. No positive feedback was ever given. Terrible management, no compassion or patience. Instead of helping their employees do better, they put you down and pointed out all your faults and made you feel never good enough!

Loved working for Timmy's

The girls I was lucky enough to work with were absolutely awesome. My manager at the time was amazing. The company knew how to treat their employees.

fun because its fast-paced

typical work day are easy because its routine work. I learned a lot at Tims because its fast-paced and the diversity but management are not fair sometimes. hardest part if the customers are rude and the rewarding part when they appreciate your service.

Pros

free food

Cons

long standing

Jobs at Tim Hortons

Front End Associate positions
See more jobs

Over all, I enjoyed working at Tim Hortans & it felt like a place you could relax while working fast paced!

Tim Hortons is a very friendly area to come in and enjoy a nice hot cup of coffee & treat yourself to some of the best treats in the showcase! The workers are very easy going with each other!

Busy but exactly as expected.

A very busy location, especially during the summer and winter breaks. Managers and supervisors often stepped in to help if possible when it got too busy. Standard breaks but discounts offered on in-store food and drinks was a nice bonus.

Awesome job

Great place to work if you enjoy working with others and meeting new people daily.great place to work and learn things. Great tips and great job loved it

It was a good experience.

It was my very first job and it was a good experience. I was very young so the job was a little heavy at first. However it was easy to get used to and the other staff were very helpful.

Productive and fun workplace

Amazing experience to be a part of Tim Horton's. Got an opportunity to develop some skills like leadership, customer satisfaction and management skills which will help me to achieve my future endeavors.

They let me go

They let me go because of apparently customers were complaing about me they didn't train me very well I was only one day in and was bounced around from one person to the next so I really never had a chance

Productive and Motivating

Nice to be the part of the Tim Hortons. Learn new things and got skills in the food sector. How to prepare and serve a great hospitality experience to the customers.

It’s a good all around job

Working at Tim’s frontline staff was not difficult but tedious the work wasn’t hard it was just fast work and hard to keep up. It was hard at first but after a while I got a hang of it

Pros

Easy to work

Cons

Fast pace

Was good and kept me busy

It paid the bills and the staff there was good but management was a little "aggressive" sometimes was not cooperative and understanding . Other than that it was good.

I wasnt ment for it

I am Autistic and they did nothing to cater the fact that I have sensory issues causing me to leave the workplace. Training was low and isolating and working on the front was constant bumping and crowding as everything was catered and designed for the drive thru.

Great Managers and Coworkers

The location I was at the managers and coworkers were great people and easy to work with for the most part. But there are definitly some issues with head office not respecting their staff. That's a big problem.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tim Hortons. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.6K