Tim Hortons logo
Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 1,386 reviews matching the searchSee all 19,363 reviews

Not bad

Ok for temporary job ! People there are friendly.Manager and owner are cooperative! But it is not an easy job! Low energy is not allowed đźš«.Underpaid for your hard work

Pros

Friendly staff

Cons

Ready to get tired after each shift

Fast paced enjoyable atmosphere

I throughly enjoyed my employment at Tim hortons and would have continued there if possible. The managementis wonderful and I enjoyed most of colleagues

Fast paced

Fast paced. Hard work. Not for lazy or the faint of heart. Lots of room for moving up in rank. Just do your work. Dont start drama and you will be ok.

I love my job and people who works with me we are a Tim like our name

We do everything from bottom to top we are a Tim and we respect each other, but the salary it not as good as the work. We are taking orders, making coffee, chasing out making, bagels , cleaning (dining area, kitchen and washroom as well) we do everything.

Physically Demanding

Too many employees, not enough hours. Don't allow you to work enough hours to be eligible for benefits. Will not give you fixed shifts so it's impossible to get another job to help supplement your hours. Also, the branch I worked at had employee "cliques" which at times caused a toxic work environment. Constantly expected to watch learning videos on your own time.

Pros

Serving friendly customers

Cons

Low pay, no benefits, high stress

I was working with Tim Hortons since May 2010 up to Covid time just for one owner in two different stores .

I loved working at Tim Hortons. Free coffee , free donut to eat , a clean healthy environment, and I enjoyed working with the team . Sometimes customers gave problems but we are trained how to deal with them nicely, how to resolve the problem or issue with the customer.

terrible

Management doesn’t care about their employees, just the paycheque. they would rather work you to death than give you a weekend off. They will either over schedule or understaff you so you’re either bored standing there getting screamed at or you’re running around like a chicken with your head cut off. nothing is ever right.

Pros

nothing.

Cons

terrible management.

Stressful workplace

They worry to much about drive through times and co.petinv with other stores I stead of making customer s happy and giving them the right product they order to many mistakes when at drive through bc they Are worried about competition against other stores.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Not enough money for everything you have to do

Lots of hours good place to work not all the people you work with like to work they are lazy. Time flies when you are there you do learn alot when you are there.

Pros

Lots of hours

Cons

Long hours customers can be rude and management can be hard to deal with

Good job for a highschool student or someone starting out.

A typical day included dealing with the public, taking drive through orders, dealing with cash, and making sure coffee, food, and other beverages were ready to made at a moments notice.

Jobs at Tim Hortons

Customer Service Representative positions
See more jobs

Terrible place to work

Its fast pace and not the best place to work, ever! The job sucks and the workers are lazy and never wanna do their work! Avoid working with tim hortons!

Productive fast paced

Make coffee constantly clean stock up cups prep ice cap mix prep food serve food for next day clean washroom windows take garbage and box’s out clean clean clean always something to do

Pros

Good co workers and good coffee 🙂

Cons

No free lunch boss is always angry yelling she knows how to ruin everyone’s day

Fun working place the people I work with are great

It a good place but over worked and underpaid is the reason looking for something more paying. The bigger boss is not willing to give me a raise its hard to explain in writing but I just want change and better wages not able to make ends meet. So who every sees this when I have a interview I will be able to explain better.

Pros

Not appreciate for the work I do

Cons

Hours are good

soul crushing

Where to start? Dont., Half the staff is the "right clique" ( related to each other or outside work friends) they will get the exact shifts and schedules they want, time off when they want it extra shifts when they want it. Tips are supposed to be divided equally but management actually tips each other and the clique out at a higher rate and if the tills dont balance they take the money out of the tip jar. The cliqu also never gets the dirty jobs or the hard jobs like scrubbingbout garbage bins or cleaning public washrms. And if you work a shift with a high proportion of the cluque be prepared to do all the sidejobs and daily work without them. They are too busy gossiping together i the office. They only come out to delegate more chores or reprimand the other staff for not working fast enough or hard enough. Occassionally they will come out to gossip with a customer. Expect no privacy or discretion...if you have any health isse or family matter that management is aware of...they tell each other and the clique who willbin turn gossip about you in front of other staff, customers and even gossip about you infeo t of you. You will be written up for anything they can come up with even if its provable untrue (get written up for an incident that occured on your day off but) the management is half abusive and the other half is apathetic. Worst place i ever worked

Pros

quitting

I love working there

I loved working there. management was amazing. It was the same thing everyday and I just needed a change of paceAnd after 4 years I just need to do something different

Not Aweful

Really not the best place to work. I did not enjoy the fact that we only get one break and that it is not payed. I also found it a physically demanding job.

It was my first job in customer service and the culture was friendly.

A typical day wad when a customer get mad and ask for our manager to complain, that time it was hard to handle that kind of customers. Co workers always support each other and try to solve the issue.

Overall good

It’s very tiring and hectic if you work at Tim’s. They want you to devote yourself 100%. And expect more from you than they pay. My manager and employer were good.

Pros

Flexibel Hours

Cons

Very tiring and hectic.

Good place to worj

Good team work good team member. Customer service properly learn from timhorton ,learn how to organize clean proper hygiene. All together great place tò work.

Dealing with the manager

The manager there is very rude. She would yell at you for everything and wouldn't let you talk. She always talking down on her workers, which makes the workers have a bad day. The people I worked with were really nice to me because I was the youngest and that was the fun part. Before the the new manager came we had an old manager who used to give us free donuts for our break.

Pros

The workers

Cons

The manager

Nice place to work because you gain experience by interacting different people with different background.

the work place is so fast and stressful.Customer humilate workers and the manager always favor a customer as the timhorton code says.The salary is low

Pros

no free lunch

Cons

Less hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tim Hortons. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.6K