Tim Hortons logo
Happiness score is 55 out of 100Below average

Tim Hortons Employee Reviews for Crew Member

Found 305 reviews matching the searchSee all 19,359 reviews

productive workplace, fast paced

great staff and good management team. flexible hours and workplace shifts. fast paced learning. adapted well to covid regulations. great teamwork and communication building

Pros

free hot drinks and one doughnut/ day

Typical fast food/entry level customer service job.

Be ready to sell your Soul for the bottom dollar. Obviously the pay is close to minimum wage like every other fast food place and you have to keep up with short staff, high pace and rude customers.

Pros

Employee discount

Cons

High stress low pay

It was an OK place to work but i wouldn't recommend

Mornings were pretty busy since a lot of people came to Tim's for coffee BUT that was the problem. If you have a 6 am shift expect to start 15-30mins earlier because it was understaffed and there would only be 2 people in the entire store for 50-100 clients... out of those two people, there would usually be the overnight baker and a crew member, so it was basically just the crew member working and it wasn't the best situation.

Pros

50% off food, free coffee, free food sometimes

Cons

Repetitive, long days

Productive and fun place to work

My work experience at Tim Hortons was really good. I would recommend it to anyone who loves interacting with people and also is thick skinned as sometimes customers can be rude

Very Unfair place to work

I worked at 285 Tim Horton's near Howard avenue. I worked overnight their since September 2020, I never got my pay roll fairly. I worked more then 8 hours sometime its almost 9 hours also never got brake during my shift but they cut off 30 minutes and also most of the time 45 minutes from my pay roll. and the employees are always yelling. Lots of work and stress and getting minimum wage from fast food industry. Even I worked on holidays but never got extra pay from Tim Hortons.

Worst company ever

They won't allow to take your tip. Tim hortons are taking it. The only free you can get is coffee and tea. No medical coverage unless you pay for it. Co-workers are rude. They don't know how to treat customers right.

Pros

Cons

Fast paced. Low salary. No benefits

Very fast paced

Really fast paced job. some people don’t get much training beyond the computer training. Toxic work environment. I personally complained about many issues there that could put employees in harms way and nothing was ever fixed.

Pros

I got a lot of hours

Cons

Negative work environment

Really bad place to work

Management at the location I worked were terrible; they were not supportive nor friendly which lead to me being disgruntled. The job did offer me fulltime work and hours I needed which was nice. The other employees were nice and inclusive and they people I met made my time their bearable.

Productive and great work place to interact with people

I would love to work with Tim again if I get the opportunity, it is very friendly, Safe and customer service environment. You can advance in the company and get the benefits etc.

Pros

Discount on food and drinks

Cons

You have to be very fast

Good place to work if you’re used to fast pace

Can be stressful but if you are used to this type of service it’s not too bad. Wouldn’t recommend as a first job. Tips are spilt between staff which is a win and lose.

Jobs at Tim Hortons

Crew Member positions
See more jobs

Not good

The new manager, Bing, is terrible. She does not know how to be a manger and does not know how to properly engage with the employees and customers. The other employees are easy to work with, but many of them have left Tim Hortons to work at other businesses in town.

Cons

terrible manager

Dont doooo it!!

I promise you you can shoot much higher tham Tim Hortons. The management is almost always incompetent and is extremely bias. I have worked at 3 different locations in my city and each experience was horrible. PLEASE RECONSIDER APPLYING!!!!!

Pros

Free food I guess

Cons

Poor management and work drama

Excellent work time

I highly recommend to everyone to wanna to do job there; its very helpful to you in your future. Moreover, they provide you peaceful environment with a best co-workers or employee’s.

Very fast-paced, often stressful work.

Tim Hortons, as you can expect, is very fast-paced. There are many drinks, sandwiches and pastry you need to know how to make, but they'll be happy to teach you all those. All in all, you are expected to be versatile. Preparing drinks and food, to cleaning, to dealing with customers. As you can expect. You have to deal with difficult customers here and there.

Pros

Free coffee, discounts on most meals, good tips

Cons

Long hours, physical work (especially if you are a baker)

Unproductive work environment.

Managers were horrible, didn't know how to make a proper schedule, and the place was always disgusting and co-workers smelt bad. Customer always treat cashiers horrible no matter how well you treat them and it gets really boring there once everything is done during the week.

Pros

Cons

too many

its okay

working in Tim Hortons is fine but can be very stressful especially if you're not fast enough to make coffee and sandwiches. Overall its fine to work there.

work Environment

not providing help to the employee. Not provide opportunities to others. improve communication skills & customer service. improve confidence. It is not an interesting job.

Pros

just coffee are free & 40% off to employee

Cons

not provide the good salary

My overall experience at Tim Horton’s.

I am working at tim Horton’s from one year. I have learn a lot while working at Tim Horton’s. Tim Horton’s provide various opportunities to grow and build career.

My overall experience at Tim Horton’s.

I have best experience at Tim Horton’s. I have learned a lot by working at Tim Horton’s. Tim Horton’s provide various opportunities to grow and build your career.

Pros

Opportunities to learn and grow.

Develope Yourself

I am working as a baker at Tim hortons. Tim hortons are the one of the busiest place as they are selling best coffee. the hardest part of the job is to make your work fast as well as clean.

nice

a rapid response time to service requests, responding to all customer feedback (positive or negative), self-service help documents, and a frictionless process for getting in touch with support.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tim Hortons. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.6K