Tim Hortons logo
Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons Employee Reviews in Windsor, ON

Found 267 reviews matching the searchSee all 19,359 reviews

Fun workplace with minimal effort

When you work at Tim Hortons you have to do literally anything and everything so you're never bored which is something I like in a job that can be downtime here or there waiting on customers to pull in but only if you've already cleaned your station and mop the floors and check the bathrooms all that good stuff 😅

Stress-induce environment with unprofessional management

I worked at Tim’s for about a year as my first customer service job. Out of the (current) 4 jobs I’ve ever worked, it was by far the worst. Management was ridiculous at my location. Our store manager was EXTREMELY unprofessional for what the company standard was. Rarely ever wore her uniform, disrespectful to employees and customers, picked favourites and A LITTLE manipulate to be honest. The benefits and discounts that this company offered was ridiculous. Working here gave me genuine trauma. The only good thing about this place was my co-workers. Most of them were very friendly and funny people to be around.

Pros

Fun co-workers

Cons

Stressful work environment, unprofessional, poor management

Fast paced work environment

Working at Timhortons is easy if you are a patient person. You’ll need to practice your patience with annoying customers. It’s also fast paced but gre

Pros

Great hours, more work hours

Cons

Stand all day

Very Unfair place to work

I worked at 285 Tim Horton's near Howard avenue. I worked overnight their since September 2020, I never got my pay roll fairly. I worked more then 8 hours sometime its almost 9 hours also never got brake during my shift but they cut off 30 minutes and also most of the time 45 minutes from my pay roll. and the employees are always yelling. Lots of work and stress and getting minimum wage from fast food industry. Even I worked on holidays but never got extra pay from Tim Hortons.

Feels like you are in high school with all the drama

High school drama bad management work to hard for what u r paid not fair between shifts day staff r golden the rest don’t matter would not recommend to work for this company

Cons

High School Drama

Friendly collegues and great to work in tim hortons.

I enjoyed working there and got lot of good friends. Also customers were really nice and its competitive to work there. I’m looking forward to work there again if I got a chance.

Production and good team workplace

My opinion about Management skills, Multi-tasking ability, good cashiers handling, good team workplace , great customer service, enjoyable environment

Pros

Free lunch

soul crushing

Where to start? Dont., Half the staff is the "right clique" ( related to each other or outside work friends) they will get the exact shifts and schedules they want, time off when they want it extra shifts when they want it. Tips are supposed to be divided equally but management actually tips each other and the clique out at a higher rate and if the tills dont balance they take the money out of the tip jar. The cliqu also never gets the dirty jobs or the hard jobs like scrubbingbout garbage bins or cleaning public washrms. And if you work a shift with a high proportion of the cluque be prepared to do all the sidejobs and daily work without them. They are too busy gossiping together i the office. They only come out to delegate more chores or reprimand the other staff for not working fast enough or hard enough. Occassionally they will come out to gossip with a customer. Expect no privacy or discretion...if you have any health isse or family matter that management is aware of...they tell each other and the clique who willbin turn gossip about you in front of other staff, customers and even gossip about you infeo t of you. You will be written up for anything they can come up with even if its provable untrue (get written up for an incident that occured on your day off but) the management is half abusive and the other half is apathetic. Worst place i ever worked

Pros

quitting

Great for Students

I found Tim Hortons was a great option while in college. The only reason I left was because of issues causing my inability to stand for long hours going further. If I never developed these issues, I would have continued my employment there

Pros

Schedule flexibility, easy to move up, quick to learn

Cons

Fast-paced, can be stressful, long hours on feet

I had a great management to work for and is really satisfied with my job experience

I love taking orders, making and serving them to the customer. I love working in a fast pace enviornment. Having a great managemnet can bring enthusiasm and interest in the job we are doing. I really enjoyed my job at Tims and look forward into more opportunities

Jobs at Tim Hortons

in Windsor, ON
See more jobs

morning and afternoon shifts are really fun but midnights are very hard.

If you want to work in days, then its really a good place to work but if you have chosen mid nights and want to do good work but your partner is not hard-working and don't want to do much work, then its really hard and stressful. So if you are a person who don't care about your work, then it would be fine but if you want to do good work and finish everything then its really gonna be very hard for you.

Pros

40% discount for employees

Cons

unpaid breaks

Fair

Fast paced, learned to adjust tasks and customer service as volume dictated. Coworkers are very diverse and that makes learning about how to work well together a fun challenge.

it was a good experience

I got to live in a fast-paced work environment and work as a team with people from different cultures. excellent for learning how to deal with customers.

It was good

My experience there was good, my coworkers are amazing, the customers are nice and friendly. It’s important to have a good attitude and positive one in order to satisfy your customers. It is important to put everything aside and focus on what’s going around you and your work place. Communication is key, up selling is great, being cooperative and patient helps customers have a good experience.

Productive and fast working space

Good experience fast pace work friendly , Comfortable schedule I learned a lot of things baking front end back end mid night shifts its a bit hard

Perfect part-time job for Full-time students

I was working part-time at Tim Hortons while I was enrolled as a full-time student at University. Though I was an International student, I was not able to claim many benefits whichever they provide to local workers.

Great plsce

Great managers and coworkers, I am always very happy to come to work. My only wish would be more hours Bbvvvvvv Bb bb Bbbbvvbbbvvvhbvghb bbbbbb

fast paced work environment

Learned a lot; very fast paced. Good customer interactions and team-members, though, changes a lot. Big turnover rate. Too many products coming and going--- confusing for training purposes.

Not the job for me

They paid me, I survived. Would not recommend for anyone older than 30. I was surrounded by teenagers. It's good if you need a job in a pinch and aren't worried about being treated like garbage by the company. One 30 minutes break, unpaid, for 8 hrs of work. No thanks. Burn out central.

Fast-paced, Stressful work. But it is fun working there.

Working there is like a game. But, the level is increased when you become old. Still is is fun working there. little stressful, fast-paced, and friendly environment

Timmies

Stressful job at times & not enough appreciation for the work that you do. Customers are rude at times, or want to get free stuff out of it😆 it's a good job for students

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tim Hortons. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.6K