Tim Hortons logo
Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons Employee Reviews in Saskatoon, SK

Found 103 reviews matching the searchSee all 19,371 reviews

okay job

The management had favourite employees and would listen to only he/she wanted to, too pushy to advertise products, and had to multiple tasks at one time. The pay is too low, the management is unappreciative and they mostly care about drive thru time average. Sometimes, the management would sit in the office and would expect everyone to finish everything.

Pros

employee discount

Cons

only half hour lunch, pushy and unappreciative management

Fun

Their all good and depend on the staff, how to be fun with but for me I really love working, we have incentive that we give to our staff if ever we hit tge target of the day

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Stand for long hour

Enjoyable and fun at work, socailable

working at tim is kind of enjoyable and fun, when you are working with 5-6 worker as team member who always ready to help you and make your work easy.

Pros

free coffee

Cons

no free food and rude customers

fast pace workplace

a typical day is a long line of cars waiting for their orders, and employees are so busy serving them. Teamwork is needed to be able to serve the customers at a specific given time especially for drive thru customers

well... it's good as a first job

you have to be very fast and keep up job work and life balance is good salary and benefits could be better overall, its a good job to get you started

Very poor management

Tim’s Management doesn’t care for their employees, they have no clue of how to talk to anyone and yelling about each issue is what they’re best at in all J&L stores

I really love to work at tim hortons.very frienfly, fast paced work.

Working in tim hortons is like you are learning so many good things about management, will learn so fast, friendly realtion with everyone, helping each other.

Pros

Help each other, very nice servicd.

Cons

Not at all.

Working Overnight

It was at times necessary for me to be there but wasn't so busy. It was a good shift for a busy business. The work was alot but not hard to adapt. I was never afraid to work alone and I got along with the others. I would work here again to supplement my income

Learn fast work hard

It’s not for the slow at hand, it’s fast paced and can be stressful at times especially drive thru also when your a new team member. but with the proper training and guidance it can be a fun job. You not only learn the art of coffee, you work other job tasks as well you can lead and grow in the company also the work experience is good for students.

competitive area

The area is great for starting a casual job, I believe what people learn in Tim Hortons is a great asset. I have to say the manager I had was the most amazing person I had ever met in the town. She was a supportive and hard worker.

Jobs at Tim Hortons

in Saskatoon, SK
See more jobs

Fast Paced Friendly Environment

I enjoyed working as a team member with the crew I was with everyday. everyone worked together to get the service done. Management as well as Owners were pleasant to interact with as well which made the working environment relaxed.

Nice hours not so nice management

Good hours and relatively flexible but management was honestly horrible when it came to time (drive thru, prep ext;) Not competitive when it comes to wages

Great start for working experience

tim hortons mold my personality and skills to the level of what I am today. Greate experience for people who has no experience. It will encourage your work etiquette and build up your confidence.

Fun workplace

It was a fast phase environment where you can enhance your ability and skills, especially when it comes to team work and interacting with your guest or customer.

Fun, fast paced work environment

Enjoyed working at this company. Everyday was busy. Learned team work skills, how to serve customers. Management was great. Hardest part was keeping the perfect drive thru time.

Working at Tim's

Working at Tim's make you work hard and learning team work. It teaches you how to deal with un happy customers. Working with other with the ethican group it super dun

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

I do not have any

Challenging and fast-paced workplace.

A typical day at work starts by assigning roles to every team members as to ensure smooth functioning of the shift. I learned managing staff labor costs,food cost,ordering deliveries on time and cash management. Workplace culture is cheerful and encouraged to achieve daily goals.the hardest part of the job is preparing food fro drive-thru orders while maintaining the lowest time. baking and decorating doughnuts was my most favourite part of the job.

Pros

free meals at workplace on achieving drive thru goals.

Fast pased, frienly staff

You're always busy cleaning or helping customers, the managers are friendly and helpful

Pros

Free food on breaks

Cons

It's alright if you like associating with the public

Fun at first but when you get comfortable they raise their expectations without a decent wage raise. Some places management took things to personal and it effected wages and production.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Cheap wage for high expectations.

overwhelming

Very fast paced and demanding, customers are usually okay. Management is good but expect a lot from staff for minimum wage job. Supervisors do not get paid well and are expected to do more management work for less pay. Staff is usually cut so you do the work of 3 people.

Fun doing my job,communication

Work hard but it’s fun,communication to other members is important,doing the temp,back ups,refill all the empty needs,doing the dishes ,sweeping en mopping,empty the garbages,

Pros

Discount for food

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tim Hortons. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.6K