Tim Hortons logo
Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons Employee Reviews in Montréal, QC

Found 421 reviews matching the searchSee all 19,359 reviews

Fast paced and stressful environment

Good experience! Fast paced, stressful and engaging. However, I would truly like to engage in new jobs in order to further my experience in the workplace.

pas vraiment aimer l'ambiance

je n'ai pas aimé l'ambiance, malgré qu'on soit plusieurs, mais l'esprit d'équipe n'est pas présente

workplace culture

i love to work at timhortans.I love to make sandwiches and talk to custmors.i enjoy to take order at drive through and make food.my manager is so helpuful and cool.she supports all the team members as wrll as we celebrate special occasions at tim.

Pros

tips

Cons

not free food

Good first job at the cost of your sanity

I worked at Tim Hortons for a little under a year and got to speak to several coworkers to fully understand the inner-working of the store. All employees were extremely underpaid for the work they were doing, some employees even taking the tasks of supervisors without the raise in pay. Even those who were promoted to supervisor only got a raise of maximum 20 cents. It was an extremely stressful job for the time I worked there in high school, I found myself overwhelmed by the piling expectations of superiors after hardly being trained at all. I would say that this job would be good for a first-time job as it's easy to pass an interview, but beware that it has no benefits, has low wages, and you only get discounts on your un-paid break (a measly discount of 30%). There are good people who work there so the atmosphere was fun, however, I wouldn't recommend working there for longer than a year— if you're expecting a raise, it won't happen.

Pros

Friendly co-workers and a good first job

Cons

Low wages, no benefits, stressful environment

Professional environment

Manager is cooperating and friendly. I find myself luck to work with him. Also the company itself is a blessing for the employees. They provide everything a employee needs.

Fun, face paced environment. Love the job!

I enjoy everything about working at tim Hortons. I easily advanced after hard work, and loved my work environment. The clients and fellow employees and co-workers were always a pleasure!

Pros

Fun

Cons

Stressful

Fully helpfull and good environment during work

I m a baker and counter staff member both since last 1.5 years and current i learned everything about the paperwork and inventory and all day cash count and scheduling stuff too. I know how to do deposits and other stuff at current level. Thanks for supporting.

Pros

Employee discount

Cons

No tips

Productive with enhancement in communication skills

It’s is a good place to work as new immigrant in Canada with less stress as compared to other jobs. However everybody knows that in Quebec being bilingual is necessary so Initially it was hard for me because I didn’t know french and as time passed by I leaned it. It’s been almost a year now that I got promoted from sandwich station girl to supervisor. I have learned many things here specifically related to customer service like how to deal with them or helping them with any wrong served order.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Immediately change of shift

Good experience

I really love my job because I learn so many things like french speaking ,team work etc.Moreover this job provides good salary which helps me financially.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

no cons

Les chiffres avant la logique

Très longues journées de travail physique. Le livreur doit approcher les palettes à l’aide d’un transpalette électrique et il doit rester dehors aux 4 vents. L’été ça va bien, mais les 3 autres saisons c’est l’enfer! Dans la neige, la glace, la pluie...Les journées sont prévus pour 14h et il faut courir toute la journée sans prendre de pauses pour réussir à remmener le camion au terminal légalement aux yeux de la loi du logbook. Aucun entretien préventif. Les transpalettes et les tailgate électriques très souvent en panne.

Pros

Beaucoup de congés

Cons

14 heures sans pauses

Jobs at Tim Hortons

in Montréal, QC
See more jobs

Excellent place to work

1 it a nice company to work with 2 learn to deal with difficulty people 3 the most hard place if the job is to work with a lazy team member I enjoy the job when team worker, work as a team

De la marde

Il y a trop à dire les supérieurs sont irrespectueux envers ses employeurs Tim Hortons sur Henri Bourassa devant le Burger King mauvaise place pour travailler

Pros

Aucun

Cons

Gérant n’a aucun respect pour ses employeurs

Les employés arrogants

Les employés sont plus ou moins plaisant à entendre parler un mauvais caractère envers leur employés.

L’expérience était formidable!

L’équipe m’a très vite faite confiance, et j’ai tout de suite commencé à entraîner des employés. Il faut dire que c’était ma deuxième expérience chez Tim Hortons, car j’avais déjà travaillé pour l’entreprise, à l’âge de 17 ans. Je leur avais refilé un sale coup de main énorme, tant qu’au «training » journalier, qui est de lancer les employés en mode rapide et fonctionnel sur le terrain des attentes quotidiennes, par rapport aux clients.

Pros

Professionnalisme, Liberté d’expression, Détermination

Cons

Aucun

fast moving environment

My experience was a bit complicated as there was no one who could understand English or speak french. still, it is a system in which we all need to collaborate to get things moving and serve our customers in the best possible way.

Hated everything about the job except some of the employees made it survivable

we were only ever 4 and when there was a big rush, we always had to explain things to the new people. for those people, taking the hours of rush into considerations would have been a good thing. The most enjoyable thing of the job was some of the coworkers were extremely nice. I would take care of cleaning, making the food, showing them things to the newbies, the customers and the logs. The hardest part of the job was having to stay late because of one of the employees being later 30 mins everyday and possibly missing my last bus taking me home. even after multiple complaints to management, they didn't do anything. This made me walk about 1-2 hours to go back home at 11pm, and that was not okay after working an 8 hours shift.

Pros

reduce price for some foods

Cons

job is physically hard

Tim hortons is famous fast food chain in canada.

Working in Tim hortons was great experience. Especially at the airport u meet passengers. Tim hortons donuts and coffee is the best i have ever had in my life.

Good environment

Good place to work. Minimum wage as a start up and a lot of room for growth if you're looking for one. Flexible working hour. Good location near metro.

Bon

Une place pour avoir une bonne expérience au marché du travail

Hhch

Le travail d’équipe j’ai vraiment apprécier sa au tim, jetait très ponctuel

Pros

Gens très respectueux

Cons

Aucune prime

Great Experience

The experience has been a blessing. The work hours are flexible and there's always extra hours available if you need any. It's well organized. Highly recommend

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tim Hortons. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.6K