Tim Hortons logo
Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons Employee Reviews in Mississauga, ON

Found 425 reviews matching the searchSee all 19,359 reviews

An ok starter job

Its an ok job for students and anyone who want somewhere to earn money and a bit of experience. Wouldn't advice anyone to stay there for more than a year. Basically, work at Tim Hortons to gain experience, but look for anything better afterwards. Not all coworkers will be kind and friendly. Drive throughs are very stressful so be prepared for that. They may not give you the best hours that you would possibly want and in some places, they may ask you to work overnight.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Low pay and a lot of work

Bad environment and the management wasn’t the best

They cut my shifts down to one a week and would not give me more no matter how much I asked but gave all the other part time workers more shifts. The management would also eat and drink free meals as they want but fire employees that would drink one drink every shift.

Pros

Met some cool people

Cons

Management was hypocritical and rude

Fun to work but very stressful at times

I worked there and it felt really stressful even for a part time job. Working at drive thru was indeed a pain. The mental pressure they push onto you is unnecessary and makes you anxious. Supervisors are screaming at you all the time to be faster and faster even when you're doing your best and it often confuses you.

Pros

Cons

Stressful environment

Fun work place, helpful respectful

Friendly co worker being able to train me, on my job. Let me know in what areasI needed improvement on. Service with a smile, helps a customer with their order.

Pros

15 minut breakes treat employees with respect

Cons

stand on feet for long hours being fast on your feet

Way too much work compared to the pay you get

It might be just a management there but the work allotted is way too much, sometimes working 9hours instead of 8 hours and still get no 1.5 times pay. The colleague are cool but it’s way too bad for your body as they expect to get the time under 25 seconds on the window and the customer wait 30 seconds. The employees get yelled at by the customers and managers. There no respectenvironment is really really bad for mental health. The only thing that

Pros

Cons

The mental and physical deprived state you are left in with no money to spare for yourself

Overall good experience

Work culture is good, fast phase job and also management is good and the appreciate the workers and I love my job. The customer relation I built there is priceless and I’ve doing front drive thru and baking as well.

Pros

Work ethics

Cons

Salary is basic, at least give some perks and benefits

Busy environment but really great to work at.

Tim Hortons is really good to work at, keeps you busy always but a fair company where you will receive complete hours and will enjoy the work you do at Tim Hortons.

Pros

Free food and coffee

Cons

Busy

Team member -

• Performed drive-through, preparing coffee quickly. • Consistently provided friendly guest service and heartfelt hospitality. • Diligently restocked work stations and display cases. • Reported to all shifts all on time and ready to work. • Performed all positions responsibilities accurately and ina timely manner interpersonal skills as a result.

Fast paced and supportive enviroment

Everyday is fun filled at Tim Hortons, it is a fast paced workplace so once you clock in it's constant work. I gained communication skills, working amongst team members and dealing with customers. The management is suportive and nice towards their employees. The hardest part of the job is having to deal with unreasonable and rude customers because in these types of situations you can't lose you're cool. The most enjoyable part of working at Tim Hortons is working amongst supportive team members.

Pros

Two, fifteen minute breaks

Cons

Rude customers

Fun and very collaborative place to work

-Every shifts are stressful and busy -Very communicative and collaborative workplace -Hardest part of work was its very fast-paced -Enjoyable part of work was talking frequently with different customers and greeting them with a smile :) -Fun place to work with many co-workers -I learned communication skills and gained confidence while talking with many customers

Jobs at Tim Hortons

in Mississauga, ON
See more jobs

Stressful

The place i was working at, I wasn't treated very fairly and my co-workers including my manager we're talking down on my name in both english and Punjabi and I felt like I was contantly being picked on at work to do tasks I wasn't supposed to do.

Fast and Quick at all times

this job taught me how to multitask. I developed my sense of urgency. The most exciting thing about working at Tim's is when you're done in 5 minutes.

Pros

free food

Cons

always standing

Challenging yet productive workplace

Working at Tim means you need to learn to be quick and on top of your work. patience with customers and team members takes a long way. accuracy and attention to time and detail are very very important here.

Pros

free drinks

Cons

long hours on your own

Overall good experience

Drive Thrus are fast and one has got to keep up with the pace because they have time limits. Online training is nothing compared to actually practising it

one can learn time management in Tim Hortons and good team work

You work three times more than you get paid for. Hence, this should be your temporary job. Also, they cut down your hours like never give you full time hours.

Pros

25% discount on food

Cons

minimum wage and no benefits

Productive and fun at workplace

It was a very great experience when i interacted with different customers and developed various skills.I worked in different situation in a hospital as my hospital was in Credit Valley Hospital.

A busy restaurant

Great place for part-timers. Easy-going environment. Colleagues are friendly and helpful. Tasks include food-preparing, cleaning kitchen, dining area and washrooms.

Not satisfied

Not satisfied. No proper procedure for termination. I would recommend it but not for as long-term job or career opportunity. The salary would not be good enough for a single person's living.

Enjoyed working there in busy shifts

good work culture nice staff and supportive sometimes stressful to work there due to shortage of workforce Best way to show your team work skills and problem solving techniques

Enjoy while dealing with the customers

Employee should be active and able to work at fast pace. Workplace has a good environment, I feel comfortable doing work at Tim Hortons. Overall, its a good working place.

pruductive and fun place to work

timhortons was an excellent employer and a fair one to. my experience there was great, learned alot , and the people their were wonderful. met alot of new people around the area that became life long customers with the store.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tim Hortons. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.6K