Tim Hortons logo
Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons Employee Reviews in Marystown, NL

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 19,359 reviews

Good for a first job

This job made me learn about, customer service, that you always have to treat the customer the best you can, and even if you get frustrated with said customer, you should always treat them with the best of respect.

Pros

taught me how to be quick with my job

Cons

they make it seem like they don't really care about their employees

Fast paced

Fast paced. Hard work. Not for lazy or the faint of heart. Lots of room for moving up in rank. Just do your work. Dont start drama and you will be ok.

Yikes

stressful and negative, you get rushed to get the times and customers tend to be rude, sole other workers are rude some are nice great manager though!

Pros

30% off discount only while working

Cons

Long hours and only 2 15 minute breaks

It was great until I worked there for awhile.

I really did like Tim Hortons at first. But after awhile of working there, I found the staff to be rude, they would be nice to your face but as soon as youd leave they would talk about you. Where I worked a lot of people left. I left on bad terms with management, and I will never work here again, unless absolutely necessary.

Tim Hortons

I found at this particular location there was always a rush on everything all of the time and you always felt like you weren't good enough. I learned that you can't really talk to anyone and that people get cranky fast in small environments. The management team was not very good for the most part, however, there were a couple supervisors that kept their heads on their shoulders. My co-workers were ok in the evenings and nights but daytime was not good. Hardest part of my job was being there. Most enjoyable part of my job was knowing I was doing it for my family.

Cons

lots

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tim Hortons. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.6K