Tim Hortons logo
Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons Employee Reviews in Leamington, ON

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 19,363 reviews

Character Building

Working at Tim Hortons I have learned to multitask and to communicate clearly. I learned to work under stressful conditions and to prioritize. It's not easy to deal with the high pressure workplace, but it grows on you. I learned to keep my cool.

Pros

great coworkers

Cons

no perks

Terrible place to work at

The managers suck and they only care when they’re right. Even if an employee is nice they don’t care and still treat us terribly. A typical day isn’t nice, we get yelled at by everyone, and get praised for rushing through as many customers as possible.

Pros

You can take the expired food home & tips

Cons

Everyone sucks

best job ever

i enjoyed working with customers in an environment that allowed myself to learn how to communicate and effectively serve my community in the best possible manor.

Great customer service experience

Tim Hortons is a great place to work at because of all the different people and situations you get to see/handle. The best part about working at Tim Hortons is getting to meet new people and striving to make the customers day better.

Typical day at work with pros and cons

I would walk in about 15 minutes early and put my stuff in the little lockers they had in the back. I would get my hair net and visor and go to the washroom in the back to put it on properly, then I would wash my hands and clock-in afterwards. I'd walk to my position and start my job taking orders, or making beverages, sometimes both. Other times I'd be cleaning the machines, or watching training videos. I learned how to snake a coffee machine and make different sorts of beverages. Management was okay, sometimes they'd be grouchy. The hardest part of the job was trying to hear orders over the loud machines. The most enjoyable part was eating free timbits and hanging out with co-workers.

Pros

Free or discounted food

Cons

Crabby people

Personally rewarding company to work for

Tim Horton's is an extremely high stress, fast paced job but I do enjoy the challenge. The bond that is formed with the regular customers is the most rewarding part of the day! The management at the store where I work is far from professional and in my opinion could use management training however the job does get done. They are able to provide flexible work hours so working with your personal schedule is typically not an issue making it the perfect place for someone who maybe is working two part time jobs or is a single parent.

Pros

during work hours we get a discounted price on lunches, free coffee and pastries

Cons

Long hard days for minimal pay

Stressful/Fast paced enviorment

This job is very demanding. Many workers are treated poorly and unfair. A typical day at work is for you to get ready to work non - stop in a stressful and fast paced environment. I do not mind working at a fast paced but when others are standing around it is not fair.

Fun But Stressful

Tim Hortans taught me how to deal with customer service and how to handle money. a typical day involves a lot of running back and forth and helping your co-workers out. Management there is respectful to there employees.

Very good job for student

Tim Horton's is a fantastic place to work for the average student. It allows you to have flexible hours so you can work around school. Perfect for keeping a life balance as your every day student. Great team environment and great people to work with

A Great Place to Work

An high paced and energectic place to work. Its awesome to deal with customers on a regular basis and get to know them as regulars. Being able to be constantly busy and on the go is great. I have done baking, storefront as well as management and unloading truck. Being able to multi task around different jobs is great.

benefits