Tim Hortons logo
Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons Employee Reviews in Humboldt, SK

3.1Pay & benefits

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 19,370 reviews

Productive and fun work place in all stations.

Good day Everyone! Id like to say that TIM HORTONS is not just a brand, a coffee restaurant, and a work place but i could say that TIM HORTONS is our "second home" for like us used to be a " foreign worker " here in Canada. I was employed in TIM HORTONS for more than 5 years and i am very thankful for all the help they gave me. I was able to obtain my permanent residency here and got already my family with me now. I am still wanna continue working with Tim Hortons as long as i can. Tim Hortons is extending all the help to all ages by giving fresh coffee and even operating 24 hours to cater different kinds of people at different time of the day. Its enjoyable working in a busy and happy working environment. Iwas able to work in all stations like front counter, baking, cashiering, coffee person, soup and sandwich person and im best in drive thru window . My being best in CUSTOMER RELATION is truly appreciated by my store and was able to get all awards from Tim Hortons. The management was able to train me and release the best asset in me. I enjoyed my stay and will still want to continue my career in TIM HORTONS.

Pros

Free meal, Paid breaks, Insurance and health benefits

Cons

Limited uniform

Fast food chain

As a full time baker in tims, my primary duties is to bake goods to the oven.I prepare breakfast stuffs like egg, sausage,bacon and hash rown even bagels and biscuits.During lunch i prepared soups. I baked some donuts, muffins,timbits, bagels and some danishes.

Pros

Free coffee and other hot drinks

Cons

8 hours a day

Fun and happy work environment

Need to improve the management and how they should take care of their people. Give more time for training. They should hire a qualified people to be able to work a productive and effective working attitude.

Cons

Not free lunches

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tim Hortons. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.6K