Tim Hortons logo
Happiness score is 55 out of 100Below average

Tim Hortons Employee Reviews in Edmonton, AB

Found 428 reviews matching the searchSee all 19,363 reviews

it’s okay

working there for almost 5 years was chaotic to say the most, whether it be the lack of communication or the immense amount of favoritism. management should be a lot more experienced in their position if they want to run a successful environment.

Pros

half off on food and drinks 24/7

Cons

entitlement and communication

Not a nice work environment

Very stressful work environment. 98% of my co-worker were foreign workers speaking in their own languages most of the time. Had a very hard time understanding them and they didn't understand me. Not teamwork at all. Even experienced bullying on the job. Got bossed around and treated undermined.

A great place to work I'll tell you it's fun it's easy but very competitive

To work at Tim Hortons is a great experience I would definitely do it again and I suggest others apply it Tim Hortons if they want a good job and decent wage

Pros

Free coffee and one donut not sure if they do it anymore

Cons

Long but comfortable hours

Productive and fun workplace

Respect and communicatin are few to get your team to success it cannot be done by one but all should be aware and on the same page. Achieving and believing together.

Tim Horton's Distribution Ltd.

TDL is one of the best non-union companies I have ever worked for in over 25 years in trucking industry. Great Company to work for and I would go back in a heart beat to work for them again if they would have me! I miss the people, routes and work schedule / hours and rate of pay. Thank you TDL

Pros

Exceptional equipment, wicked benefits / pension and great pay with awesome staff.

Cons

Zero tolerance towards a criminal record for being hired!

Nice place to work because you gain experience by interacting different people with different background.

the work place is so fast and stressful.Customer humilate workers and the manager always favor a customer as the timhorton code says.The salary is low

Pros

no free lunch

Cons

Less hours

Fun workplace good mangers great owners and can work up to a higher position

it was ok free lunches coffee or tea owmers good people i woyld work ar timmies again good benifits too.If you like a fast pace this would be perfect for a person with high enengy

Stressful but fun to work

Speed of service Fun to work but its stressful because of drive thru time short break too much side task meet all standard procedure according to Tim Hortons standard procedure like temperature of foods etc.

Pros

Good supervisor

Cons

It's an okay Job to work to earn for your everyday needs, but definitely not a career path. The workload is too heavy for a minimum wage job, which is pretty much every minimum wage job.

Timmys

It's was a while ago when I worked there but I liked it had great people to work with friendly environment pay was good location was great learned alot from working there

Jobs at Tim Hortons

in Edmonton, AB
See more jobs

Good job

I really loved the fast paced work day. I enjoyed making people smile. I prided myself on fast accurate service. I always put effort into effectively discussing problems in the work place making a light fun place to work. Over all it was alot of work but this was a clean safe work place

Stressful workplace

as we know tim hortons is one of the most busy coffee shop in canada and working here while the store is short staffed you would just want to call in sick even before you go to work expect that you will do everything as you work here.

It is a nice experience working there

I love working there early in the morning shifts. Staff is friendly and cooperative. There was free meals for me. The manager is a very nice and helpful.

Its really hard to work out there for less than minimum.

Its not fair to 8hrs standing all day by getting less than minimum, and they are not paying for brakes.environment is good just the management decision was only for themselves.

Tims

The bosses are the worst part of the job. Supervisors also don't care about unsafe work practices or hazards on the job. The worst job I've ever had I would not recommend to anyone unless you are in desperate need of money.

Cons

Managment is unreasonable

Stressful

A very busy day starting 3 am, management is poorly organized as it is easy for them to blame others, no formal training on each areas of working, the hardest part of the job is not being able to communicate with newbies and the most enjoyable is if everyone works as a team, no seniority.

Working at Tim Hortons is a very stressful and fast paced job.

I believe that only a certain amount of people have what it takes to work for Tim Hortons and to be good at their job. Someone is always watching over your shoulder to make sure that you are doing EVERYTHING one hundred percent correct, no matter what it is. From dealing with customers to sweeping the floors. It is a very fast paced job and there are no time for mistakes. It is very emotionally and physically draining. You learn many, things working at Tim Hortons, from customer service to how big businesses run. You have the opportunity to learn many successful skills for the future out side of Tim Hortons.

Fast paced

A good place to work but no benefits and not a fair wage for a single person. Fast-paced, great people who work there. The manager works with the staff and makes the day go by fast. We are able to laugh and joke around as long as the customers are taken care of.

Stressful yet fulfilling in a way

Working in a fast-paced environment is stressful definitely, however, that depends on the people you are working with and that's what Tim Hortons to me. The never-ending long line of customer makes you fly and even time flies fast yet people find time to have fun with each other. Everybody respect each other even those hard to deal ones. Although there is no security of tenure as the management can terminate you in any grounds they can see you fit to go.

fun

culture ,management everything is nice but sallary ius very less according to job.you will work alot under pressure but will noit get enough salary to servive

Decent first job

This place is a decent first job, they give you lots of hours and very flexible, can be a diverse, and even though it gets stressful from time to time it is still a decent first job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tim Hortons. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.6K