Tim Hortons logo
Tim Hortons
Happiness score is 55 out of 100Below average

Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons Employee Review

Terrible place to work at

The managers suck and they only care when they’re right. Even if an employee is nice they don’t care and still treat us terribly. A typical day isn’t nice, we get yelled at by everyone, and get praised for rushing through as many customers as possible.

Pros

You can take the expired food home & tips

Cons

Everyone sucks

1.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Worst Workplace to work

I work at one of the busiest locations with only 3 workers from 10:00 PM to 11:00 pm. Then only 2 people till 5:00 Am. There is so much pressure and in the morning you have to worry about window timing and your supervisor is worried about that only and because of that people serve stale coffee, tea to customers. Window timing is good for Tim Hortons but not for employees and customers. The hardest part is that you are working crazy for 8 hours and you are covering at least 2 people at a time and in the end, you get minimum wage and Owners can get away with everything.
Same role

Tims

This place is a good job for students, fast paced environment, standards must be met and followed. Advancement doesn't happen often. The pay sucks! For a big named corporation they would be paying a way more than minimum wage.
Same location

Character Building

Working at Tim Hortons I have learned to multitask and to communicate clearly. I learned to work under stressful conditions and to prioritize. It's not easy to deal with the high pressure workplace, but it grows on you. I learned to keep my cool.

Pros

great coworkers

Cons

no perks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tim Hortons. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.6K
5.8K
4.8K
1.6K
1.5K

3.3Job security/advancement

Compare Tim Hortons with

• Tim Hortons
  • Terrible place to work at