Tim Hortons logo
Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons Employee Review

Good first job but they underpay staff

It's a good and fast paced job but they under pay employees who put in a lot of work. I spend a lot of time doing chores and cleaning. Making drinks and food and talking to coustomers. Consisntatly doing something.

Pros

60% off purchases on shift

Cons

Rude coustomers, low salary

3.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Worst Workplace to work

I work at one of the busiest locations with only 3 workers from 10:00 PM to 11:00 pm. Then only 2 people till 5:00 Am. There is so much pressure and in the morning you have to worry about window timing and your supervisor is worried about that only and because of that people serve stale coffee, tea to customers. Window timing is good for Tim Hortons but not for employees and customers. The hardest part is that you are working crazy for 8 hours and you are covering at least 2 people at a time and in the end, you get minimum wage and Owners can get away with everything.
Same role

Tims

This place is a good job for students, fast paced environment, standards must be met and followed. Advancement doesn't happen often. The pay sucks! For a big named corporation they would be paying a way more than minimum wage.
Same roleSame location

Management were not nice people

Management took a dislike to me almost immediately, though I was asked to stay late quite a bit which was nice for the paycheck. Overall I did enjoy the job. Was a bit far from home for me though.

Pros

Free drink per shift

Cons

Food was not discounted.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tim Hortons. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.6K
5.8K
4.8K
1.6K
1.5K

3.3Job security/advancement

Compare Tim Hortons with

• Tim Hortons
  • Good first job but they underpay staff