Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons Employee Reviews

Canada15,818 reviews
Found 15,818 reviews matching the search
Can be stressful at times but when you have a good team and a good flow it can be a really fun day of work it’s all about team work and communication
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Over whelming
My fellow team members were amazing. We all worked well together with the support of amazing owners and management. Management would work just has hard as all the other team members on the floor. Even the owners would jump on cash and help make coffees in busy spells. Couldn’t ask for a better place to work.
Benefits
Cons
Sometimes too fast paced
Management is in shambles. It is a very unprofessional workplace to be a part of. Communication does not exist. Workplace harassment is not addressed or dealt with. Multiple employees quit/left due to bad management and lack of care towards employees and workplace structure.

Work here if you like being treated unfairly,unkindly and as though your a worthless cog in a severely malfunctioning broken machine.
Pros
Free coffee, regular customers, food discount
Cons
Bad management, hostile work environment, no organization, no communication
Pendant une journée je pouvais faire de la caisse
Pros
Rabais
Cons
Longue formation avant de pouvoir avoir le pourboire
Can be stressful but if you are used to this type of service it’s not too bad. Wouldn’t recommend as a first job. Tips are spilt between staff which is a win and lose.
Co-Workers were amazing, My Managment was Phenomenal, I learnt alot about Food Handling, The Hours were Great, The Customers were Fantastic, Overall I really Enjoyed Working for That particular Location
Pros
Discount
Cons
Seriously an awesome job with no experience needed. I grew so much here and got lots of customer service experience. I would recommend this for a first job.
Pros
Never bored
Cons
Busy, high maintenance
my son was hospitalized and I was asked to come into work or find someone else to fill my shift. I didn't like the way the situation was handled so I waked in a couple of days later when my son was out and could breathe and I quit on the spot.
Pros
very nice co workers
Cons
nobody had any compassion for anyone else lives
Mes anciens collègue sont devenus de très bons amis. Il y aura toujours des clients mécontents par exemple
Pros
Collègue
Cons
Les clients
Really not the best place to work. I did not enjoy the fact that we only get one break and that it is not payed. I also found it a physically demanding job.
The company was good company since there was friendly coworkers and manager. Also, always busy in morning time, recipe is really simple. They provide really good training.
Il y a trop à dire les supérieurs sont irrespectueux envers ses employeurs Tim Hortons sur Henri Bourassa devant le Burger King mauvaise place pour travailler
Pros
Aucun
Cons
Gérant n’a aucun respect pour ses employeurs
Lots of expectations. Little pay. Zero work life balance and it sucks the life out of you. No room to advance unless you want to sell your soul to the devil. Frankly best move I ever did was leave. Don't apply here unless you do not value your self worth
Pros
Cons
Every aspect of this job
A typical day wad when a customer get mad and ask for our manager to complain, that time it was hard to handle that kind of customers. Co workers always support each other and try to solve the issue.
It’s very tiring and hectic if you work at Tim’s. They want you to devote yourself 100%. And expect more from you than they pay. My manager and employer were good.
Pros
Flexibel Hours
Cons
Very tiring and hectic.
I have grown in my Tim Hortons career I love my job and my owners of my company. I have worked for over 8 years at Tim Hortons and I’ve been cashier and runner and coffee I also can step in on sandwich unit I’m a trainer to new hires and enjoy helping new employees
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
15 min breaks
Very poor experience from 1st day. Training was unorganized with me sitting at a computer watching videos while busy staff were all around me.

Chaos in the store with poorly trained resources, unclear responsibilities, and aggressive floor supervisors trying to make up for poor mgmt practices.
I applied hoping it’d be a better experience than it was. In my very short time I tried and felt blamed, with no chance to improve. Poor communication can make everything a really awful situation when it’s busy, and everyone’s shoved to one end rather than being separated into both ends.
When set with a couple of not so great coworkers it really makes for a bad time. Also with covid you figure cleanliness would change from what it normally is. It’s not.
it was located inside the school campus, so almost every hour the store was very busy. most of the employees are fun to work with. they are reliable and helpful. the managements sometimes are helping us too.
Working in tim hortons have always been fun for me. I enjoy serving coffee, customer service and delivering food with a great pleasure. I am ready to work in tim hortons as long as I can and grow as a team.
Work culture is good, fast phase job and also management is good and the appreciate the workers and I love my job. The customer relation I built there is priceless and I’ve doing front drive thru and baking as well.
Pros
Work ethics
Cons
Salary is basic, at least give some perks and benefits