Was just interviewed today and hired!
The interview process was very formal at the Tim Hortons I applied to. She came in with a piece of paper outlining all the questions, and we sat down at some empty chairs and went through them and she wrote down what I said.
Some of the questions were:
1. What does it mean to work in a team environment?
2. How can you be the most effective in a fast-paced environment?
3. A customer has spilled some coffee on the table and is very embarrassed about it. What should you do?
4. A customer is angry while you are taking their order and is ridiculing you. What should you do?
5. What are your hobbies and things you like to do in your spare time?
6. How old are you?
7. You are done your shift at 3pm but your replacement hasn't arrived yet. What should you do? (Don't just say wait - I said I would bring the problem to my supervisor's attention).
That's all I can really remember, it's not too hard, just use your common sense, smile, make eye contact, and you should get the job!
Parlez-nous de vous
Explain a time when you and a coworker had a disagreement
I just got Hired from Tim. I dress casual. They will be provide the uniform for employee.
Be on time for the interview and be polite.
Just wear a nice shirt and you're favorite pair of pants. Maybe a neckless or earnings.
Semi fancy- semi normal
It was hard at first but loved the challenge.
You can hand in a resume, or fill out a paper they give you that asks all the necessary questions. If they like what they see, they call you to set up an interview date.
No It has to be 16 years old