Tilray Employee Review

Look elsewhere
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Petrolia, ON20 May 2019
Tilray is the single most horrible place that I have ever worked. They claim to be transparent, but management and HR are belittling, back-stabbing and lie to get what they want. Manufacturing management/ supervisor is a joke. The harassment and bullying is constant. If you make a complaint, they will fire you.... but what they fire you for is something that they made up. Production management is no better. They play favourites and if you are one of the favourites you can get away with almost anything, but if you aren't, you get written up for the smallest thing. The only thing positive there, is some of the people who work there. Everyone trying to get through the day without being harassed.
Pros
3 days off
Cons
everything

Other Tilray Employee Reviews

Id like to say I enjoyed it
Construction Labourer (Former Employee) –  Petrolia, ON12 June 2019
Management was toxic, but I liked the CEO. The company took more than they could chew, but they did their best as I see it. They tried new things and things failed, sometimes it failed a little bit and sometimes it failed in disaster. Everyone was stressed as a lot of money was involved.
Pros
I made good money
Management is rude
Managemnet (Former Employee) –  London, ON12 June 2019
I had a phone interview booked a week in advance. on the day of my phone interview, know body called. I waited 45 minutes when I finally wrote the HR recruiter an email wondering if they were going to call?

They responded to my email by saying they were busy and needed to reschedule the phone interview.

Any corporation who doesn't respect your time is not worth working for. Can you imagine what the culture is like. NO THANK YOU!
Pros
Cons
Not working for Tilray