Tilray Employee Review

Best job I've ever had
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC18 December 2018
I've been here for over 6 months now. I felt I received adequate training to excel at my job, questions I've had are answered, and extra training I've request has been received. Management is easy to talk to, people are warm and friendly in every department. Work culture is positive and engaging, and the upper management makes a point to engage with all levels of the company on a regular basis to keep people feeling invested and appreciated. You get what you put into it. This company is going places, the CEO has a real vision and I am proud to work here.
Pros
Snacks, benefits, paid time off, great work culture
Cons
I haven't encountered any

Other Tilray Employee Reviews

Look elsewhere
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Petrolia, ON20 May 2019
Tilray is the single most horrible place that I have ever worked. They claim to be transparent, but management and HR are belittling, back-stabbing and lie to get what they want. Manufacturing management/ supervisor is a joke. The harassment and bullying is constant. If you make a complaint, they will fire you.... but what they fire you for is something that they made up. Production management is no better. They play favourites and if you are one of the favourites you can get away with almost anything, but if you aren't, you get written up for the smallest thing. The only thing positive there, is some of the people who work there. Everyone trying to get through the day without being harassed.
Pros
3 days off
Cons
everything
Hard to explain until you work here, in a good way
Middle Management (Current Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC7 May 2019
I have worked in a few other industries, and I can honestly say that Tilray has a great culture and most positions have amazing work-life balance. It is hard to explain what it is like working with so many positive people who care about their job, just not something you see in industry.

Due to being a fast paced, new industry, you should be fairly capable of handling stress if you choose to pursue a career here. The majority of people that I have watched leave in my time here have been either a) incapable of handling a moderate amount of stress or b) have been in their first "real" job and not figured out normal business demands and ethics, such as showing up on time (or at all).
The people who succeed here are passionate, non-jaded and driven to succeed while acting with integrity. If you take pride in your work and aren't afraid to take ownership of and learn from your mistakes, then you will enjoy joining a great family atmosphere. If you just want to punch a clock and do the bare minimum, don't waste your time - you won't last.
Pros
Everyone rows in the same direction
Cons
No guaranteed retirement program... yet.