Tilray Employee Review

Hard to explain until you work here, in a good way
Middle Management (Current Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC7 May 2019
I have worked in a few other industries, and I can honestly say that Tilray has a great culture and most positions have amazing work-life balance. It is hard to explain what it is like working with so many positive people who care about their job, just not something you see in industry.

Due to being a fast paced, new industry, you should be fairly capable of handling stress if you choose to pursue a career here. The majority of people that I have watched leave in my time here have been either a) incapable of handling a moderate amount of stress or b) have been in their first "real" job and not figured out normal business demands and ethics, such as showing up on time (or at all).
The people who succeed here are passionate, non-jaded and driven to succeed while acting with integrity. If you take pride in your work and aren't afraid to take ownership of and learn from your mistakes, then you will enjoy joining a great family atmosphere. If you just want to punch a clock and do the bare minimum, don't waste your time - you won't last.
Pros
Everyone rows in the same direction
Cons
No guaranteed retirement program... yet.

Other Tilray Employee Reviews

Id like to say I enjoyed it
Construction Labourer (Former Employee) –  Petrolia, ON12 June 2019
Management was toxic, but I liked the CEO. The company took more than they could chew, but they did their best as I see it. They tried new things and things failed, sometimes it failed a little bit and sometimes it failed in disaster. Everyone was stressed as a lot of money was involved.
Pros
I made good money
Management is rude
Managemnet (Former Employee) –  London, ON12 June 2019
I had a phone interview booked a week in advance. on the day of my phone interview, know body called. I waited 45 minutes when I finally wrote the HR recruiter an email wondering if they were going to call?

They responded to my email by saying they were busy and needed to reschedule the phone interview.

Any corporation who doesn't respect your time is not worth working for. Can you imagine what the culture is like. NO THANK YOU!
Pros
Cons
Not working for Tilray