TILLSONBURG DISTRICT MEMORIAL HOSPITAL Employee Reviews

Good team of Nurses
RPN (Current Employee) –  Tillsonburg, ON20 November 2018
Our nursing team fosters a supportive environment, we have a wide variety of clients that we look after varying in age. There is an active acute medical/surgical floor that is always something going on.
Supportive workplace with room to grow
Registered Nurse- ICU/ Acute Medical Floor (Current Employee) –  Tillsonburg, ON31 July 2018
I was able to grow and further my nursing career with TDMH. The community and co-workers within the building itself is half of the reason I love to come to work everyday.
Friendly atmosphere
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Tillsonburg, ON12 January 2018
During my brief time at TDMH, I was accepted by the majority of the housekeeping staff and other departments such as nursing, administration, volunteers and the like. Generally speaking TDMH if a family oriented facility in which your coworkers look out for eachother, with maybe a few exceptions. Training is adequate but desperate times called for desperate measures requiring some to perform duties not properly trained for.
Excellent
Practical Nursing Student/ Medical Surgical Floors (Current Employee) –  Tillsonburg, ON3 March 2017
Excellent environment, supportive team members. Client care is at the centre of the everyday management. Busy units with complex issues arising. Many different resources to assist staff.
Many Staffing issues
Registered Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Tillsonburg, ON2 October 2016
Often working short staffed, not much incentive for part time staff as many of the shifts are on a call in basis. This can be very stressful when it comes to paying bills, planning a budget ect.
tillsonburg hospital
(Placement) Medical Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tillsonburg On23 January 2014
I learned a lot from other employees and technologists. Working in the emergency room was the best part of my time there. You never knew what was going to happen next, I had to be fast, efficient, and compassionate. My 8 hours or so a day was rarely spent with nothing to do. Which is what I strive for.